What to do after eating off track?

Aside from intentional and planned exceptions, I've been eating W30 for months now. Yesterday I craved pizza and allowed myself to intentionally enjoy 2 slices. It was delicious : ) Craving gone, and I gained even more proof that eating W30 is awesome. I immediately felt congested and sluggish and gross, and I woke up with joint pain. Aside from continuing to stay purely W30, my question is, is there something I can do in addition to or conjunction with, to detox myself for a few days? Supplements? Eliminate anything? Add something?

From everything I've read, you'll just have to suffer through it. :( It's similar to those of us who started the W30 after eating a totally crappy SAD. I think the best thing you can do is just get back to eating clean right away.

On a sidenote...R.I.P. pizza, right? I haven't given in to any of my fast food/pizza/Mexican food desires yet, because I'm so afraid it will make me sick. I'm already breaking up with sugar and diet soda, the rest of it would be just too much to handle right now lol.

Ha! Goodbye pizza (and vodka, and sugar, and, and, and....); our love affair was epic, but it's over :P

I'm already eating clean so that isn't an issue. I was just wondering if there was anything else I could do to speed up the process ;) It was actually a valuable exercise. I also woke up with tiny blisters in my mouth which made me realize that one chronic blister I got every time I ate, has vanished and I hadn't even noticed! Another result of this WOE. Good luck with your break ups!!

I was really hoping someone had an answer to this as I often get stuck in a day or two of symptoms from reacting to things that are even w30 approved (I'm looking at you nuts). I don't even dare to eat grains again, but I know someday I will test dairy and when I do I'd like a backup plan. But I think the suffering is good in that it makes us think twice before doin it again!

Archived