Day 10 Setback

I just realized the balsamic vinegar I've used just about every day has sulfites. There is no ingredient list so I thought it was straight balsamic, but I just pulled it out and saw in tiiiiny print "contains sulfites." I don't want to start over. I'm so angry right now. I went through some very hard times by letting all the rules of the W30 take me to a bad mental place, and was so proud to have made it over that hump and have made it one third of the way through today. I could cry.

Naturally occurring sulfites in vinegar are OK. Added sulfites are not. If it just says"contains sulfites" I think you should be good to go. Its when you see metabisulfite to preserve color that you should switch products. I went through the same thing on my first W30... I might be able to find the thread... <3 Hang in there!

Naturally occurring sulfites in vinegar are OK. Added sulfites are not. If it just says"contains sulfites" I think you should be good to go. Its when you see metabisulfite to preserve color that you should switch products. I went through the same thing on my first W30... I might be able to find the thread... <3 Hang in there!

Yes! I'd love to see your thread! I've let the rules become a bit of an obsession, and I was just getting over that, and taking a deep breath, when I saw this. Talk about defeating!

Archived