Day 5.....am I alone?

Patrickp117

Graduated to day 7 today and the headaches continue. Not sleeping well (except for yesterday-wow that was nice). Also our dogs were an issue this am and I was up at 3:30 and could not go back to sleep.

Funny-I had never heard of Lara Bar and at first assumed it was a local bar you went to for drinks (thank you google).

Maryann--our prez; Kirsteen, Veep; you are Chancellor of Awesome, and I'm throwing myself in the mix as Official Sarcastic Media Commentator :ph34r:

Hey Tom--You can be the Minister of Common Sense

Graduated to day 7 today and the headaches continue. Not sleeping well (except for yesterday-wow that was nice). Also our dogs were an issue this am and I was up at 3:30 and could not go back to sleep.

Funny-I had never heard of Lara Bar and at first assumed it was a local bar you went to for drinks (thank you google).

Glad that you had a restful night's sleep! Like everything else, it is a process (sometimes a hugely frustrating one!!!). Could the headaches be attributed to the weather? If you live in a place like Calgary like I do, the ever changing weather makes a mess out of my head sometimes. Also, LOL @ Lara Bars. Probably not a bad thing you'd never heard of them--for me, total food without breaks candy situation.

Archived