Spitting Mad?

I'm on day 5 and I'm so mad I could scream!!! :angry: Are these two things related?

I left work early so I wouldn't snap. All I wanted to do when I got home was yell into a pillow as loud as possible. I have a lot of demands at work these days but I'm usually pretty even-keeled despite so this is totally uncharacteristic of me. I didn't even think about the diet changes as being the cause until I was venting to a co-worker and she pointed out that she normally never sees me at my breaking point and maybe I should consider some time off. Hmm, that's not me at all (though I would LOVE to be able to get a break!)

Should I blame the constant changes to a project that I have to react to every. single. day. or the food changes? I ate pretty clean before this so I'm tempted to point the finger the other way but any input would be appreciated...

Haha yes, I wish someone had warned me about Kill All the Things syndrome before I started. I just finished day 7, and I hope it's over, but around days 3-5, I had moments in the afternoon/evening when I just felt unreasonably, irrationally angry. I resolved this by going a few rounds with my punching bag or taking a long walk :) Good luck, and hope you're feeling better!

Kill All Things! hit me on day 6. I woke up to a puking dog and that was it-set the tone for the whole day. I was snapping at everyone-mostly my husband-and when I told him that he woke up the same way, he said "no, I woke up to YOU." Fortunately, he went to work and I cleaned my house top to bottom....that helped! Everyone survived the day-even the puking dog!

• 2 weeks later...

HA!! Mine was definitely yesterday!! After surviving my stepdaughters pizza party sleepover complete with vats of m&ms, a chocolate cake, and red lobster with the fam I was definitely about to come unhinged. I think exerting that kind of willpower really drains your emotional reserves. I felt very emotionally thin, if that makes sense. I come home to find that my husband left all the dirty dishes around with old food on them (pet peeve!!) and a Pizza Hut box with a huge delicious looking slice of pizza sitting right on the counter!! Lucky for him he works out of town and had already left for the week, so rather than facing the rage in person he just got a mini-dose over the phone. Realized this morning with my cycle started that I actually survived all of that while PMSing...I solemnly swear that there are no teenagers buried in my backyard ;)

Apparently I'm a little slow. It's Day 8 and definitely Kill All Things. I didn't even realize it until I was almost punching the computer when I couldn't share my blogpost the way I used to do and The Wonderful Boyfriend was trying to be helpful with all kinds of suggestions that made me want to slap him.

The title of today's blogpost?

People That Annoyed the Crap Out of Me the Most This Week

I wish I were kidding.

http://thatwriterbro...most-this-week/

Archived