Yuck-day 7 kicking my butt

I feel horrible today, it is day 7 and I am really feeling the effects of detox today. I am wondering if it is worth it, please tell me that it is -_-. I keep telling myself to stick with it because it will be worth it, but I need some reassurance from those who have already been through this, is it worth it?

It's absolutely worth it to me, and tons of other people. Will it be worth it for you? You'll need to get to day 30 and beyond to know for sure. Give yourself the chance to find out. Changing my diet this year was absolutely the best decision I've made. Ever.

Oh my is it ever worth it! Wait until you are sleeping deeper than you have ever slept, wake up before your alarm clock, and have enough energy to make it through the day no matter what life throws at you!

Heck yes it is and you can do this!

Today is my Day 8 as well. I felt absolutely horrible on Thursday and Friday (days 4 and 5), like my body had been hit by a train with resulting soreness, headache, blurry eyes, and the works. After a lot of resting over the weekend, I am feeling much better today though! I did not cave to OTC medication (barely...) and I feel that my body was able to naturally work itself through the "pain."

Stick with it! Tomorrow, day 9 is 30% of the way through! :D

Archived