Day 4 Needing Support

Meilani Clay

Hello Whole 9!

I am on Day 4 of my first Whole 30 and finally feeling the need to join the community for support. I've been lurking for my first few days so I feel confident I'll get all the support I need right here.

To tell you a little about myself and why I made the choice to start a W30. I have had a problem with binge eating for the past couple of years. I've tried all sorts of diet programs but none could stop the cravings or behaviors. I heard about the Paleo lifestyle and started doing research, which led me here. I want to complete the W30 to take back control of my brain and my body.

I look forward to being a part of this community and making it through the next 26 days and beyond.

welcome! sounds like this will be a great match for you and your history. this community, I have found, is unbelievably uplifting and supportive, I couldn't have completed my whole stretch without it, and it continues to support me as I learn how to maneuver through life. one thing I love so much about it is the fact that it really truly only STARTS with food, the emotions and issues we have stem far deeper and our food issues are only a symptom. sounds like you already know that. ask questions, ask for help, or just let people know how you're doing!

Welcome! I am new as well and am on Day 15. I remember Day 4 very well and wasn't sure I could make it a whole 30 days, but the feeling passes if you commit to one day at a time and set yourself up for success. Now that I am half way through, I can't imagine giving up! This process is truly amazing at helping you deal with food issues and create a more healthy lifestyle. This forum is great for finding inspiration and encouragement! Good luck!

Archived