I'm going to stop being such a .....

PaleoPlease

cry baby and do this!!  I want to do this but I keep sabotaging myself!  Who cares if that cupcake at work goes to waste!  It's not like they are asking me not to eat for 30 days!  It 30 days of good real healthy food.  I don't need bread, pasta or sugar for thirty days.  You would think I thought I was going to die without it!  

No more wusing around tomorrow.  It's day 1 for me!  I'm a teacher so I want to do this before summer so that I can fully enjoy my time off without always being obsessed with the next high-fat unhealthy meal.  

Thanks for reading!

cry baby and do this!!  I want to do this but I keep sabotaging myself!  Who cares if that cupcake at work goes to waste!  It's not like they are asking me not to eat for 30 days!  It 30 days of good real healthy food.  I don't need bread, pasta or sugar for thirty days.  You would think I thought I was going to die without it!  

No more wusing around tomorrow.  It's day 1 for me!  I'm a teacher so I want to do this before summer so that I can fully enjoy my time off without always being obsessed with the next high-fat unhealthy meal.  

Thanks for reading!

"high-fat unhealthy meal."  Ummmm...high fat meals aren't unhealthy. Have you read the book or at least the "start here" section?

It took so long to get myself ready for a big commitment like this. I really thought it was the end of the world to give up bread and sugar, even if it was only going to be for a month. I'm not going to say it was easy, but I didn't perish like I fully expected to. :D

Good luck, I hope the process goes well for you!

Do this and after 30 days you ( well for me it took longer) pasta bread and sugar will be off your radar after you reintroduce and they make you feel lousy!!!

I was a refined carbaholic... Now I'd rather drink rat poisin

What i meant by high fat unhealthy meal was traditional chicken fingers and fries, cheese and pepperonie pizza, chips and hot dogs, etc. I have read the book and love avocados and healthy natural fats like tallow, lard, ghee, coconut oil, etc. Thanks for your comment JJB.

Dude, it took me a really long time to get off my duff and do this thing!  I told myself I was prepping, I was waiting for summer veggies to come in (not a bad excuse but en excuse regardless), I was waiting until after this event or that one.  Well, after a false start on May 1st, I am now at the end of day 3 of my June 1st start!

Congratulations on making the move to start, go, do it now!  I am not going to lie, it's been a rough couple of days but now that I know I started, I want to keep going!

Good luck and rock it!

Archived