EVIL SOY OIL!

So....day 5 into my challenge and the cook, turns out, uses a vegetable oil caniola oil....but it appears it has the evil SOY in it....bah!

How many of you encounter this problem? I honestly feel like I can hardly eat anywhere but my own house!

Yup ... it is really tough to eat out if you want to be certain of everything being 100% compliant.  There are helpful posts in the Dining Out section of the forum with advice on how to do the best you can.  Try asking for dry grilled meats and steamed veggies.  Order salads but bring your own dressing or ask for lemon wedges.

I've been bringing my own lunch to work since starting this lifestyle.  I like to have control over what is in my meal.  My grocery bill is higher, but I have saved a lot of money by not going out as often.  With that being said, it is tricky when you want to go out with people and be social.  Just remember it is only 30 days. 

I wasn't going out or to be social, I just had no time to make something this morning....hence me grabing the omelet at work.....my other slips where while eat out (I was traveling Mon-Thurs for work).....guess it's just a learning experience.

Ugh :( Honestly I eat out very rarely now. Most of the time I do just make my own. Can you do a once a week cooking or planned leftovers or something? So that you have something in the fridge (or freezer - should thaw by lunch or you can mic it?)?

Archived