Stepped on the scale ... but here's why ... Am I in trouble now? :p

I need to make a confession ... I stepped on the scale this morning (day 6 of my first Whole30). But hold on there just a minute. Let me explain, and then you can tell me if I need to start my Whole30 all over. Today my son is 38 weeks old, and he was born at 38 weeks. So I had given myself that much time to take off the baby weight. I just had to know if I did it (which I did!) I had a long talk with myself before stepping on the scale, and agreed that no matter what it said, I'd be thrilled with my progress. Happy to report that I didn't feel giddy or disappointed or much of anything when I saw the number, but on the other hand am over the moon excited about how my relationship with food is changing. Ok, do your worst. Must I start all over? Or can I extend to a Whole45 or Whole60 (which I want to do anyway)?

You neither have to start over or extend it. Just don't weigh yourself again. Sorry no smiley face on this tablet. Seriously, congrats on losing the baby weight. Now ditch the scale til you've finished your W30 :-)

Thanks! I seriously feel great, and what's making me happy is that it isn't about the scale this time. I am completely changing how I feel about food, and that's something I've never been able to do before.

Promise- no more scale 'til the end of my Whole30!

Archived