Day one and trying to understand what I'm feeling

I just had alunch of a hamburger patty, and pretty good-sized salad of mixed greens and the vinagrette from ISWF, and some raspberries. I can't decide if I'm still hungry or just not stuffed like I usually am. I don't have anything else with me, but there's a grocery nearby, I could go grab some carrots to munch on this afternoon.

I don't want to overeat, but I don't want to be ravenous when I get home either. Of course, the fridge is loaded with produce, so I can easily snack on that while I cook supper.

Sounds like you are suffering from small lunch syndrome to me! A single burger patty and a salad would not keep me full either. Salads in general don't fill me up. If it were me, I would have had what you had, plus some olives...plus a small sweet potato...plus maybe another half a burger patty, but of course that depends on how large they are.

Good advice, thank you very much. I wasn't sure how much to pack. I will definitely bring some more tomorrow. Oh! I should have grabbed a jar of olives to keep at the office, instead of carrots. Old habits/thought processes die hard.

Archived