Fats

Nicole1775

I am confused about how much fat in a meal. For example if I have a salad with olive oil, olives, avocado,protein and vegetables, is that to much? I am starting tomorrow and want to get a handle on how to create my plate. Thanks in advance

Nicole, I've had salads just like that :)  It's probably a bit more fat than is actually required, depending of course on how much of each you have (I like lots) but I'd rather my fats were a little over than under and anyway it tends to balance out from meal to meal. good luck

I eat about 160g fat a day (cook with coconut oil, eat avocados, olive oil on salads, fat in meat, and I've been known to drink coconut milk right out of the can >.>), about 75-100g carbs, and 100-125g protein. All that is around 1600 calories. This is not a diet for the fat-phobic!

Counting things like fat grams and calories goes against the spirit of the W30. Try following the meal template and eating until you are satisfied. If you are hungry, then you could eat more fat...or maybe you need to add more veggies to your plate and/or increase the protein portion too. It all depends on what you are starting out with.

Archived