Restarting troubles

Loco

I have been trying to restart my whole 30 for the past 3 weeks to no avail!! I get 5 days in then the sugar dragon takes over. I am confused because I completed a whole 30 over the summer and it wasn't this tough. I am wondering if I need to start slow with strict paleo before jumping into whole 30 or just go for it. I cannot believe how strong the sugar dragon is right now and I try to ignore but it isn't working.

I wish I could have the philosophy of everything in moderation but one piece of chocolate and I done. I can't stop!!!

I have been having a huge breakfast and that holds me over for a good 5 hours but my lunches aren't doing the trick. Come 3 I am looking for snacks and the same happens after dinner.

M1 - 3 eggs with coconut milk, sweet potato, chicken sausage, spinach. All cooked in coconut oil

M2- chicken with broccoli and olives maybe a banana

M3- chicken with cauliflower rice or another veggie

Snacks- apple with cashew butter

Cashews

Larabar

It is very hard to have enough food on had to last the week and help my snacking. I try to cook most meals on sunday to have ready since we are so busy!! with all the parties and functions i am starting to lose my mind!!! Ny help would be appreciated. And if anyone wants to join my journey let me know.

Also, the food cost is astronomical

This:

Snacks- apple with cashew butter
Cashews
Larabar

If you want to kill off the snacky sugar dragon, you have to stop feeding her. make a decision that you will not be snacking anymore (even on compliant foods) and then stop snacking.

It may help to focus on increasing fat content in your regular meals. That will give you a lot of satiey without a lot of volume. I'm wondering why you have chicken at every meal? If you are willing to eat other meats, throwing in some grass-fed beef would be a good idea from a nutrition and satiety perspective.

Thanks for the advice. I actually don't eat chicken only. I eat seafood and pork or beef too that was just one day. I know I need more fat just having trouble fitting it in. As for no snacking, sometimes if I don't eat I get a headache but I will do my best to just say no!! Thanks again

Archived