Ground Turkey....need ideas

Raving Husker

Ground turkey, coconut aminoes, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper. Form into patties and fry in a pan with coconut oil.  Great turkey burgers!

Fry ground turkey in a pan with coconut oil, add garlic and thyme, salt, pepper then put over fresh spinach leaves and tomatoes.  Use a fresh lemon wedge to squeeze over and a dollop of homemade mayo.  Yummo!

There is a great thai recipe called laab that I often use ground turkey for. My 10 yr old sister loves it so maybe it's kid approved. Combine a pound of raw turkey with the juice of 1 lime and let sit for about 10 minutes. You then brown it in your fat of choice, it will release some liquid from the lime juice, either drain and finish browning or cook it off. When close to done add a few splashes of compliant fish sauce. And done. This is really tasty served over sauteed greens and I like to add an egg on top :)

1 lb ground turkey

1 whole sweet potato cut into 1" chunks

1 apple cut into small pieces

Wet sautee the sweet potato.  While that's cooking, brown the turkey, then add in the apple with it.  When the sweet potato is mostly cooked, combine into a single skillet and cook off any remaining water/liquid.  This is two servings for me, but YMMV.

Even my household's pickiest eater liked it!

Archived