Starting my first W30 today, 12/29.

lrlolrl

I just wrote this lengthy reply and switched over to get a link for you and now it's gone. Boo! Probably a good thing. I was musing over my inability to see my own beauty but how easily I see it in everyone else. Something I really need no work on...I have fleeting rememberances of when I thought I was beautiful, but it's been so long and I always felt like such a fraud even thinking it. Perhaps I should add that as a goal: try to look for my own beauty and live with the thought for a day without feeling fraudulent.

Well, here's the link I wanted to give you: http://paleopot.com/2012/10/paleo-sausage-stuffed-peppers/

They were delicious. I made four of them, used ground beef instead of sausage and cooked them in the oven for 20 minutes at 375 instead of the crock pot. I just cooked everything in a skillet first. Now I have leftovers for three days!

Day 8 is in the books. I'm still bloated...not looking forward to putting on a suit and going to work tomorrow. Been in my painting clothes all day painting my kitchen. Too tired now to even do the dishes. Might just call it a night!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's a really great goal. It's strange how hard we are on ourselves, for things that often exist only in our own heads.

Thanks for the recipe! Maybe I'll try that tonight. Starting to feel done with chicken for a little bit.

So, I'm on day 7. I'm exhausted. I was falling asleep at 9pm last night at a friend's house. I slept almost 8 hours and I definitely need a nap before crossfit at 7. I'm also feeling a little bloated. I think my period is about to start, that probably doesn't help anything.

I bought some dates the other day on a whim, and discovered that dates with a little dollop of coconut cream is incredibly tasty. Unfortunately, it's also just a substitute for dessert and treats and sweet snacks when I'm craving. So I think I need to get rid of the dates. :(

Otherwise things are okay. It feels natural and right to be eating this way; I don't feel deprived, and I'm rarely hungry between meals anymore.

I'm really nervous about crossfit. I know it's good for me and it will be fun and hard and a lot of work, but I like all those things... I guess I'm afraid I won't be able to do anything the group does. That's also why I never took group classes at the gym. I'm sure it will be fine... but I'm still nervous.

Just wanted to comment in here - as your neighbor of NoVA ;) .

I am on Day 6, Round 2 and was in bed by 8:30 last night.  It is usual to get tired for the first 2 weeks of the Whole30.  I love dates, and I stuff mine with nut butter.  It actually is my weakness.  I can eat them plain too.  They are so good!  My bag is almost gone and it will hurt because  I wont be another bag. 

I belong to a regular gym but have done Crossfit before.  It is super hard,  I was sore for days and my WOD was only 18 minutes long. :blink:   I applaud you for continuing.  If it wasnt so expensive I think I would join too. 

Here is to week 2!

Good luck tonight at Crossfit!! I found it to be wonderfully inspiring and motivating to be in a group after I got over the initial high school insecurities of: 1). who might be looking at me and laughing (no one! everyone starts somewhere), 2). one of these things is not like the other (all the strong, fit girls and 3). geez, these guys are hot. The best part is that is goes by SO.FAST. and you conquer so many fears every time you go (for me it was box jumps, and I fell on my ass three times before I got it down). It's a place to feel strong and sweaty and dirty and powerful and if I could have afforded to keep going at $180 a month, I would have. It's AWESOME. You belong there just as much as anyone else. Let us know how it goes!!

Horrible gas pains today. I'm really just doing meat and veggies -- no nuts, no treats, no real fruit expect an apple or so in my dishes. I actually think eggs bother me. I had cauliflower mashed potatoes and tomatos with my chicken for lunch after a breakfast of eggs, spinach and swet potatoes an dmy belly is hard a s a rosk and the gas pains make me want to sit down and hold my sides. I never get gas, I never really even get cramps, so this is totally foreign to me. On Day 9, so I'm hoping I'll get adapted soon.

One thing I need to do is hit the gym. Been so focused on food for 9 days, haven't worked out more than 2 of those days. I have a TRX class tomorrow night and a Body Pump class on Wednesday night, and may do a 30 Day Shred video tonight when the kids go to bed. My sleep is usually disrupted when I work out at 8 (ad after a full dinner...yikes), but I might try it tonight just to see how I do.

Emily

HI MsssJenna!  Thanks for the encouragement - I've decided to just roll with it... I took a 3 hour nap this afternoon.  Dates are so incredibly delicious.  Dangerously so. 

Emily, the first class today was AWESOME.  I loved it.  The box we're going to just opened in September, so the classes are still pretty small and the guy was able to give us a lot of one-on-one attention.  It's also a very comfortable space.  I lovelovelove the intensity of it; I also know that there's nothing I can't do on my own in my $10/month gym, but I do not push myself nearly so hard when I'm all alone.  My boyfriend also really enjoyed it, so we've decided to go for it.  The Foundations classes start on the 20th.

I've definitely had gas pain issues with tons of veggies before, especially when I eat more than I'm used to... luckily it hasn't been much of an issue this past week.  What are you eating for fats? I don't know the science behind it, but I wonder if that might help settle it down a bit.  Also, I've fallen in love with flavored sparkling water (not the kind that is filled with sweetener, but along the lines of lime perrier, only store brand) and I think that helps with gas.

The exercise part is easy to forget about.  I haven't been doing much either - I'm super sore tonight.  Don't kill yourself trying to work out on a full stomach! TRX looks like fun... I've never heard of it before.  Did you ever talk to the personal trainer at the Y?

I hope you feel better soon!

Laurel

So glad the sore is a good one and you loved it so much! It will e totally worth your money, and I think it's wonderful to have the support of your boyfriend doing it with you.

Still having tummy issues. I realized today a few other things--my hair has been falling out more, I'm always freezing--I have Hashimoto's, and these are signs that my medication needs to be adjusted. Not sure if all the issues are thyroid related, but there might be a correlation. Then I realized I hadn't been taking it the past week because I forgot to get my refill. I fixed that tonight, so perhaps I'll start to notice a difference soon. I've been so consumed with this new way of eating that it completely slipped my mind.

I'm settling into a routine with the foods. Almost all of my fat comes from olive and coconut oil and avocados. If yo u give me a bag of nuts I'll eat the whole damn thing, so I try not to keep those in the house. I'm totally satisfied with all my meals, I just don't get why 10 days in my stomach fills like a hard balloon every time I eat. I'll try the lime Perrier; I've been doing seltzers, but the carbonation gets to me now...

I van see myself getting bored with the food soon. I think I make so many things ahead of time and then 2 days go by and the fridge is practically empty again. I'll get acclimated soon, because I want this to be a lifestyle, not just a 30 day thing. I have zero food cravings, although I still want the damn wine. I was looking on Pinterest tonight and all the wine/cocktail concoctions literally made me salivate!! 20 more data, 20 more days. I think that might be the only thing I reintroduce!!

Didn't get I talk with the trainer, although I did go tonight to a Piloxing class. It's a mix of Pilates and boxing. It was tough, but I didn't love it. A hour of jumping around just starts to get annoying, even for me, and I love to dance and move. Guess I just am feeling nostalgic for Crossfit. I didn't see the trainer because I just had to pay $580 for oil on Sunday and that drained me this pay period. Didn't want it to get cold in here, anymore than can be helped in the negative degrees! It's so beyond cold I'm laying in bed with a hot cup of water just to thaw out befor embed, and my heat's on 64!!! I guess I'm not as hearty as the born and raised New Englanders.

Stay safe and warm out there! How did you do today?

Emily

Hey Emily,

I hope the medication clears some of that up!  I know what you mean about cooking a ton and then having nothing... I ended up going to Whole Foods and getting a salad and hard boiled eggs today because I was just sick of cooking by last night.  I've got to do a bunch tomorrow and start freezing meals again.  Today went fine, if not very interesting.  I'm drinking sparkling water out of a champagne glass because I miss my booze that much.  

The Piloxing sounds ... different.  I took a Pilates class once, and was not very into it.  Are all these classes offered at your Y?  Do they have weights?  I know it's hard to maintain the intensity of crossfit when you're on your own, but my classes don't start for another two weeks so if you want to do this with me, I'd be thrilled to have even a long-distance partner: http://www.lifemadefull.com/30-day-at-home-crossfit-challenge-workouts/

How cold is it up there?  I had to seal the windows in my bedroom today because all the heat was flying right out of them.  

Laurel,

Count me in! I'd love to do these at-home crossfit exercises with you! I'll start tonight! It really does help me to have a parter, even if it's long distance. These would be totally manageable at the Y where I go. They have lots of classes, too, like the Piloxing, but an hour just seems like overkill right now.

Not a bad idea about the champagne glass. A woman at my gym invited me out Friday night to one of those painting parties at a local bar where you actually get to BYOB (my favorite, when I'm drinking). Her daughter works at the Y in the childcare that my son goes to so she even offered her daughter up to babysit so I could go. Aside from the fact that I can't afford it right now, I would have found a way to do it but I just couldn't imagine myself in a bar with a bunch of drinking people, at least not yet. I didn't say that to her, but it was a little depressing to admit. I know it was the right thing though if I want to get this 30 days in th eBay. Day 11 starts today! I totally overslept (well, my alarm went off at 4:45 and I turned it off) and I just got up at 7:30, which is highly unusual. Just trying to listen to my body more. I guess I needed the sleep. Good thing I have a flexible job!!

I'll start these workouts tonight. Headed to the gym at 6ish and will check in after. Thanks for bringing it up!!!

With the windchill, it's about -11. But then this weekend it's supposed to be up to 50. I almost grabbed my hat to sleep in last night, but did eventually warm up with my hot water :) but there have been nights I've totally slept in a winter hat!!

Yay!  I'm STILL sore from Monday, but I'll push through it.  Keep time, if you can, as well.  

Definitely get some kind of water in a nice glass - not a big bar water cup!  I've thoroughly avoided people who are drinking since I started, and I know just being empty-handed starts to draw attention quickly, which is uncomfortable and miserable.  I would think the best bet would be to keep your glass full and your mouth occupied - talk to people as much as possible.  I'm kind of awkward in groups and tend to be the one sitting off to the side surreptitiously reading my book through my phone's kindle app, but that also means I drink twice as fast.  :-/  Good luck!

It was -11 with windchill here also on Monday night, but now it's back up to the 20s, and Saturday is supposed to be 61.  What the heck.  I've definitely slept in hoodies with the hood pulled tight around my face, haha.  It's cozy in a "let's pretend we're eskimos" kind of way, I guess.    

Can't wait to hear how the workout goes!

Made it through Day 11!!! And completed the exercises. I tried to focus on good form and did the whole thing in 7:24. How did you do? I probably could have gone faster, but I wanted to keep a good tempo and wasn't sure how long or tough it would be. Tomorrow's going to suck. I hate running. I used to run half-marathons and do triathlons but quit primarily because the running always put me in last place. I'm just no cut out for it. I says you can substitute other cardio exercises so I might do that. Or, I might just try to suck it up since that's what I seem to be doing lately!!

Bought a bag of frozen salmon tonight at Target and made it for dinner with some olive oil and s and p. wasn't bad for frozen fish. Getting a little tired of ground beef. I need to hit the grocery store this weekend and do another round of cooking.

Trying also to think about planning a small, long weekend vacation some time in March. I work at a high school an ether kids are off for break in February, along with my kids, but I think I might try to take a vacation alone. Have you ever done that? First I was thinking somewhere crazy like the Bahamas, but even a weekend in Florida would do me good. I need some sun and a beach by that point in the year -- the cold really starts to get to me.

Hope you had an awesome day. Gonna hit the hay...

Emily

Nice job, that's a good time. I'm a bit sick (this has been brewing for a week and finally hit) and was also still really sore from Monday night, so I cut it down to 7 reps of each, 5 times. It took 8:15.  My legs have been buckling under me when I walk all day, so running well be an adventure. If it doesn't feel safe I might have to put it off... or substitute... I could do rowing or something I suppose.

By day 5 my stomach was done with beef. Blech. Salmon is tricky, for me anyway - I tend not to like it frozen - but usually have no problem with white fish. Thankfully there are plenty of meat options.  Tonight I made Rogan Josh from The Clothes Make The Girl (http://www.theclothesmakethegirl.com/2010/07/13/paleo-rogan-josh/). Holy crap, it was delicious. I served it over cauliflower that I seasoned with ghee and salt and pepper. I would have happily paid $12 for that entree in an Indian restaurant. 

A small solo vacation sounds amazing. I haven't taken any trips by myself since I backpacked Europe a few years ago.  You should definitely do it, even if it's something small - time and space to oneself are so underestimated.  And sunshine.  I'm going camping for a week in June, you in New Hampshire, and I doubt I'll be able to get away before then, but maybe on my next day off I'll drive it to the country or something, instead of cleaning bathrooms and cooking all day. 

I knocked all the spices out of the cabinet this afternoon, which knocked over a glass of water... right onto my laptop. Gaaahhhhh. My immediate reaction, after taking the battery out and trying to get at much water as I could out, was to shove every sweet thing in the host into my mouth NOW. I managed to stop at just a few dates, but I'm not pleased that I gave in to even that much. I'll do better next time.  This is the main thing I want to overcome with this whole30 - I want to stop emotionally shoveling food that I don't need or want into my body. 

Sleep well! I hope tomorrow goes well for you!

Laurel

Hey Emily, 

How'd day 12 go? I hope you found something fun to eat, and didn't hate the running too much....

Yesterday I was decidedly ill, incredibly sore, and my period started so I took it easy (well, as easy as I ever take anything). I worked until about 3pm then came home, cooked two dishes that will get us through the rest of the weekend at least, and went to bed super early.  I will make up for the lack of exercise today.

I'm starting to let snacks creep in, not out of hunger but out of habit. They're all approved foods, but I'm abusing them. That's the discipline issue that always crops up. On the bright side, people keep bringing in delicious looking cakes and doughnuts into work, and I haven't even really wanted them. Two weeks ago I wouldn't have been able to help myself.  Hooray progress!  I don't feel confident that the problem is fully solved, because if I didn't have this strict "absolutely none!" format to stick to, I'm pretty sure if be doing the "just a taste... and another... one more bite..." thing.  Regardless, I am acknowledging the progress I've made! So there!

I am planning a hike for this Sunday. I also have two fun photo shoots lined up for this month, which I haven't done in ages, so that's something to look forward to. 

I've been having a lot of food dreams. Yesterday it was that I made this dish that was labeled whole 30 approved... but it was all pasta. Halfway through, I realized I'd have to start W30 over, and got really frustrated. It was a relief to wake up and realize I'm actually doing quite well. Today is day 11 and besides having a mild cold and missing beer, and unplanned snacks here and there, I haven't had many problems.  

Hi Laurel,

Day 12 was fine, but I did fill something amiss not checking in! Crazy night with my kids....didn't get the running in. It's s hard to figure out the righ time to do it. I already get up at 4:30 or so, and by the time the kids go to bed at 8, I've eaten dinner and am exhausted and whenido exercise that late, I can't sleep. I have a break Tuesday and Wednesday nights so those are my intense work out nights, and certainly the weekends because ican take them to the Y for childcare, but during the week is tough!!!! I am just stuck with what to do.

Hooray for progress!!! Good for you for resisting the snacks! I've been better with that too. Went out to lunch today with a co-worker (my wine at lunch buddy) and didn't even have the desire to cave. The desire for the wine, yes, but not to cave. And he noticed that I look hinder an day skin looks better. I also put on a pair of pants yesterday that I couldn't button 10 days ago, so that made me happy.

What a dream! Pasta is a rough one to resist. It sounds totally bizarre, but some mornings I would make a huge bowl of cheese tortellini drenched in olive oil for breakfast. It's sort of my favorite comfort food. Guess I have to get a new one, or better yet, not need a "comfort food," with Day 13 in th eBay, I'm feeling like it might be possible.

I see what they say hough about this being the days when people quit. It seems unbelievable that I have 17 more days of this, but yet juxtaposed with how good I feel, I can only hope the gains I'll see in those 17 days will be worth it.

Have a great time on your hike. Where are you headed? Do you do photography as a side business?

Off to paint a statement wall in my kitchen with little clementines. Trying to keep busy!

Emily

Hey Emily,

Finding the time for exercise is my biggest problem too.  There always seems to be something in the way.  That's a big part of why I want to have a class format, and why I like to have another person to keep me accountable.  

Congratulations on fitting into the pants!  And the skin!  It's so rewarding to see results.  I definitely get what you mean about it being unbelievable that we're not even halfway done yet.  Honestly, I'm surprised that I've managed to go 2 weeks without alcohol or sugar!  I've tried "sobriety weeks" in the past, and almost always cave.  Having someone to check in with daily certainly has helped, so thank you.

I LOVE cheese tortellini.  Ugh. I'd eat it for breakfast too. Dairy doesn't bother me much usually, and I don't normally drink a ton of milk or eat a ton of cheese - so I'm definitely looking forward to reintroducing that.

For the hike, we're going to do one of the million Bull Run trails.  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 40s, perfect for hiking.  We just got back from a walk around our neighborhood, which we almost never do.  It was refreshing and invigorating.  My boyfriend is also getting really pumped up about Whole30 and Crossfit, and now he wants to do a Whole30 every three months.  :)  He hasn't been involved in the forums, or even investigated the website much (I don't think) - he's pretty much just eating what I put in front of him, and refraining from the long list I gave him - so it's fun to see that even without the backing of what/why/how/etc. he's enjoying the process and results so much.

I don't make any money off photography, it's just a fun hobby.  The shoot today went really well.  It also took all afternoon, so no time for snacking.  :)

The kitchen project sounds like fun!  What is a "statement wall"?  Post a picture when you're done!

Less fun, kinda gross happenings: the day it was stupid-cold, my lips got super chapped.  Between that, congestion, sleeping poorly, being sick, my period, and probably a generally lowered immune system - I got these little blisters on my lips.  They're not cold sores, but I'm not sure what they are.  It's been like four days now, and they several times a day they vacillate between feeling super inflamed, raw, & dry, and feeling pretty close to normal.  I've been using coconut oil and Burt's Bees.  After eating, they feel awful. Sometimes what looks like blisters just come right off like dead skin, and some of them are actually little bubbles. If anyone has any ideas or tips, I'd be happy to hear them.  All the internet told me was "you got a std lol".  

I think that's it for now.  I've fallen in love with theclothesmakethegirl.com.  Every recipe I've made from her is AMAZING.  I made a full list on a big whiteboard of all the food I have in the house, sorted by Meat/Fish - fresh, frozen, canned, Vegetables/Fruits - fresh, frozen, canned, Pantry items, and Prepared Meals, with separate boxes for ideas and a shopping list.  It's actually really helpful.  Okay... it's my bedtime.  I hope you had another good day!

I'm getting bored with eating well.  I want to go to the bar and I want to eat the leftover holiday chocolate my roommates keep piled on the table and I want a damn latte.  

On the other hand, my body is visibly changing.  My hips are beginning to flow into a waistline again.  My jeans are more comfortable.  I recognize my face in the mirror again - it had seriously gotten to the point where I didn't.  

Two weeks tends to be my breaking point for maintaining interest in most things.  To make it worse, I've been having a really frustrating weekend, and when I get frustrated/mad/depressed, I stop caring about a lot of things and get a bit self-destructive.  

I'll stick it out, because I know I'll be a lot happier if I do.  But yeah, this half-way-ish mark is the toughest part so far.

I am having the worst week, both personally and professionally and am SO tempted to give up.  But I haven't even entertained the idea. I know as soon as I have a glass of wine, I will be even more down.  At least I know I am doing well with my whole 30 and like you, starting to see some difference in my body.

I'm here for moral support as well--we will get through this rough patch

I'm here! Rough week at work and with the kids! But I stuck through it. I'm so happy you are seeing results. I am, too. I have to agree that the half-way mark is the hardest. Just finishing up day 17 now and seriously, I;m so over this. If I wasn't feeling good, I woudl totally cave. I am tired of the food, tired of thinking about it, tired of going to the bar and ordering a damn club soda. But, I have to admit, I have more energy, my clothes fit better...but tiger blood? Nah...I am probably even more short-tempered and easily aggrivated now becasue I don't have my wine to calm me down.  Its a combination of using it to dull the extremes -- screaming kids, nagging play-by-play and my head -- and taste and habit. I have to admit, it's very very hard. And I'm getting lazy with food prep...I am leaving work now to go to the grocery store and dont care if I have to stay up all night, I'm cooking!

I had an interesting experience this weekend that build on something we talked about earlier, this idea of finding ourselves beautiful. I was feeling pretty good Saturday monring. Thought I looked better, put on my gym cloethes to go take Zumba. Felt, actually, like maybe I wasn't just going to be the heavy girl after all. Then, I got into Zumba and looked around at all the owmen and thought, hey, I kind of look liek them, maybe we're all about the same. And then, I looked forward in the mirror and saw my reflection next to there's and my heart sank. No in fact, I didn't look like them. Not even close. My big legs, chubby armms, bad hair...I may have felt good, but it didnt relfect in how I looked, at least not how I thought. It kind of haunted me all weekend. I started my period today, too, so manybe it was the PMS talkign as well. I burst into tears Sunday night at the dinner table about it, snapped at my kids, and went and stood in the bathroom and cried for 5 minutes untilI pulled it together.

And then, I painted my wall of clementines and felt happier:)

I hope you are hanging in! I just keep tellin gmyself if I can make it to next Monday, then I've only got a week left and I can certainyl do it until then.

Emily

It is hard to be happy when we are constantly comparing ourselves to others. It is hard not to but I would encourage you to try. Focus on the fact that you went to class and you did it! You realize that taking your activity seriously puts you in a minority right? Who knows what demons those other women are battling. I teach a water aerobics class and many of my participants are very overweight and have a lot of health conditions and they are there in their bathing suits and they are rockstars for it and I make sure they know it.

Girls I've just read your entire convo (what a creep eh!) I'm loving your banter, I'm on day 12 of my first whole 30, I've been pretty committed so far, I live alone and am just learning to cook so no bad food in the house and no one to blame for slip ups!!

So nice to see you girls motivating each other & I'm feeling more motivated after reading it! The first week was easy enough as I was super pumped to do it (and after the amount of junk I ate a cmas I don't want cake ever), but now I'm starting to slip staying up later even though I'm tired and sleeping in in the morning which means I don't have time to cook a proper breakfast!!! I'm sticking to the foods just losing interest a little in doing it! I've still go 18days left! Help!

Any advise?!

@fahrenam,  I'm sorry to hear it's been such a tough week, but I'm glad you stuck it through.  My first response to crappy situations is to head to wine, too, but I keep reminding myself that it will not help me feel better about anything.  Keep it up... it will be worth it eventually!

@emily, I hear you on the lack of tiger blood, haha.  I'm feeling pretty good physically, but I'm also pretty irritable and grumpy lately.  My period just ended and I'm sure that's had something to do with it for me as well.  Those moments where looking in the mirror doesn't show to the image in your head... I hate those.  It's like, the most disheartening experience.  There have been times I was planning on going out, but after trying on a thousand outfits and feeling like a lump of gross I've just cancelled my plans and stayed home eating ice cream.  :(  

Lately, at the gym, I've just been trying to avoid looking in mirrors.  I feel strong and powerful and great until I look over and I'm bright patchy red and sweaty and I've only been running for six minutes.  What gets me through is actively remembering "I'm here because I'm not perfect; I'm here to improve; this isn't a place to look beautiful, it's a place to move my body." It's not easy.  But as @Physibeth said, the fact that you've committed to a path of improvement and are actually following through means you are actually doing better than so many others... but at the same time, comparing yourself to anyone else is a slippery slope to self-loathing.  

I really hope you're able to continue pushing through self-image issues, even after Whole30 is done.  I know there's no quick fix.

I realized today I'm not bored of the food, per se; I love the food I've been eating and would have no problem eating these types of meals every day for the rest of forever.  I'm bored of the process and restrictions of it all.  It's the having to think about meal planning and cooking every day that gets old.  I'm not even craving sweets much anymore, but I'm annoyed that I can't have them if I wanted to.  Ah, well.  I'll get over it and through it and everything will turn out fine.

@chanan88, It sounds like losing interest is kind of part of the process, huh.  :)  The only advice I can think of is to keep reminding yourself WHY you're doing this... not just what you have to do or what you have to/can't eat or when you have to go to bed, but why you personally decided to place these restrictions on yourself, and what you think they're going to do for you.  And then... it's just self-discipline.  Not the easiest... I definitely know how hard it can be.  

I'm craving ice cream something fierce.  It's a comfort thing.  Curled up reading a book and ever-so-slowly eating a big bowl of espresso chip ice cream.  I know the first thing I'm making on January 30th....

Now is the time to retrain this habit. Teach yourself to find the same comfort in the book alone without the food. Maybe a really nice cup of tea instead. Our food comfort habits are the most important things to unlearn during this 30 day journey. 

I'm not saying you can't have ice cream after your W30. Though I would advise you to reintroduce dairy apart from sugar first to ensure you get a clean idea of how it affects you. Just encouraging you to retrain your focus.

Archived