SummerGirl's Whole30

SummerGirl

Wow, congrats SummerGirl! I also lost track of the days... I had to keep looking at my log to see where I was. It is so nice to actually enjoy a sort of "meal plan" isn't it??

How awesome to feel better 10 years later! Good for you! B)

Finished my Whole30 last week. It was my 3rd Whole30 and to be honest it was very easy to do as it just felt like regular everyday eating to me as I'm so used to it now and it's my new normal.

I'm glad I did three Whole30 s so close together as it really helped to consolidate the new healthy habits.

This is my plan as well. I am glad to hear people are having great long term success with this 'plan'.

Did you find you made any adjustments each time you tried a new Whole30?

From your picture you look AMAZING for turning 40!

Thanks LauraB, Derval and Renee!

This is my plan as well. I am glad to hear people are having great long term success with this 'plan'.

Did you find you made any adjustments each time you tried a new Whole30?

From your picture you look AMAZING for turning 40!

Thanks for the lovely compliment Renee!

Re adjustments each time I did a Whole30....the first one I didn't have any sweet potato as I was afraid I'd use it too much and rely on it more than I should. So the second Whole30 I introduced it a little bit just to see how I fared and the third Whole30 I had it a couple of times a week which worked out just fine. In my first Whole30 I had more nuts (usually almonds and almond butter) but for my 2nd and 3rd I reduced these as I realised they are a trigger food for me (well particularly the almond butter) so now they are just something I have occasionally. I only recently managed to get my hands on Coconut Aminos so I've enjoyed incorporating those into my 3rd Whole30! For the 1st and I think all of the 2nd one too I didn't have any berries with coconut milk but during the 3rd one I was happy to have this combo from time to time and it didn't spark any cravings for desserts/sugary things-that was the reason I had stayed clear initially. I think they are the main adjustments I made really.

Archived