Going out to brunch

Erin16

Hello all - I am starting my first whole 30 on Jan 1.  My friend wants to grab brunch this weekend.  Do you think a good option would be an omelet with veggies and just tell the restaurant to only cook everything with olive oil?

Thanks all!  Ugh, I actually canceled brunch b/c it was stressing me out too much!  So far I have not eaten out during my Whole 30 (on day 9 now).  It's actually quite a feat b/c my husband and I eat out every weekend and buy lunch a few times a week.  I feel better knowing exactly where my food came from!  

I feel your pain.  Pre-Whole30 I ate out almost every day.  My favorite restaurant is on the first floor of my apartment building and offers round the clock room service and our elevators always smell like their take out. Every time I leave the building I cringe.  I have to say, though, it's completely worth it, and every day that I feel better eating whole foods, I cringe a little less :) And the good news is, I'm saving a ton of money! Congratulations on making it so far! 

Archived