Veggie Ragout - Extreme Bloating

edi_2k

Hi,

i am in day 19 of the program. All benifits from better sleep to more consitent power levels apply to me, which is great. Besides that I found out that anything containing relatively much natural sugar causes painful bloating for 2 days (e.g. 1 banana ->  2 days painful bloating)

I like to do a kind of veggie ragout mixing together everything I have. I expired the same bloating phenomenon (e.g. 1 large plate of ragout -> 1/2 day painful bloating).

I made an experiment by eating 2 days in a row the same ragout to figure out whether is might be something else.

I mixed together the following foods for 4 persons, of which I ate 1:

• 2 onions
  • 2 carots
  • 1 hokaido squash
  • 2 zucchini
  • 2 red paprika
  • 1 leek (acc. to Leo: German word is Lauch)
  • 1 can of peeled tomatoes (app. 400g)
  • 200g salmon for each person

To spice up i took small amounts of:

• kokonut flakes
  • walnuts
  • parslay, oregano, curry, bears garlic, salt and pepper
  • olive oil

My next step is to take the same recipe and remove the most suspicious ingrediate(s).

My question now, which one to remove first (I already have an idea but I would really appretiate some others opinion on this and may it something completely different which i forgot).

Thanks and greetings from Bavaria

Stefan

Thanks to you two.

I thought, that i need a significant amout to create such a long lasting issue, why flakes, garlic and onions do not have such a high potential.

If this is right (my hypothesis), then tomatoes, hokaido, paprika and leek would be in focus.

Tomatoes and paprika also belong to nightshades, which gives them extra potential.

Yesterday, my gf made a hokaido squash soup with onions, garlic, ginger and turkey.

Still problems, however not to that extent.

How can that be explained?

Archived