Ready for my 2nd whole 30 and hoping to get pregnant

KanaP

Hi there

just introduced myself in the "join the whole 30" section, but would like some support from you ladies!

Last year I changed my eating habits a lot (including a whole 30 last August) to try and get our 2nd child naturally, but no luck (well I did lose 12 kilos so that's something).

We just went through our 3rd insemination this round, and sadly my period is starting. Feeling very sad and down...

But moving forward, our plan will probably to try again in 1.5 months, and in the meantime I would like to do a whole 30/whole 45, just thinking it could help and want to try anything possible to make it work...

I just need to get started and hopefully motivation will be there to stick with the whole 30.

Planning to start on Monday Feb 10!

Thanks for reading :)

Good luck!  I have a friend that had endometriosis surgery and then followed an anti inflammatory diet.  She was able to get pregnant after about 7 years of trying.  However, I don't know which it was that helped her.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

yesterday I read about a study that said that just one cup of coffee a day can reduce chances of pregnancy by up to 50% each cycle...

so I think I should give up coffee but I feel really down about this :(

I only started drinking coffee regularly last year, and I have one or two cups a day.

I just feel like it's an extra effort really hard to make :(

Grumpy and sad me!

And that's why I'll never start coffee. Sugar was/has been/occasionally becomes when I'm not W30ing my stimulant of choice. Coffee (the few times I've had it) makes my heart race scarily bad (140 bpm when sitting in class bad) so ugh.

...plus it changes my smell...down there...if you know what I mean. Weird! 

I can relate.  I have a 12 year old son that was far too easy to conceive.  I was 18 at the time.  Now I am almost 30, married my husband 2.5 years ago and we have been trying ever since the wedding!  It's crazy.  We did 3 rounds of IUI last spring and non of them worked which was so discouraging for me.  I am on day 24 of my whole 30 and this was kind of a last ditch effort for me...although I will continue the eating patterns after I am done with the exception of more freedom on my weekends.

I did a liver detox as well for the first half of my Whole 30.  It was all natural from the Natural Fertility Shop online...  That might be why i never experienced my Tiger Blood phase...  I am not counting on conceiving this cycle, but boy would that be nice.  It is so hard not to be discouraged when TTC.

Good Luck   :)

P.S.  I gave up coffee on my Whole 30 and replaced it with Green Tea.  I drink 1-3 cups of it per day which has been fine for me (I do miss my coffee).  Just remember, at the end of your 30 days...everything you can't have on the Whole 30 is always going to be there.  You aren't missing out on anything.  What is 30 days of your life?!

I can relate.  I have a 12 year old son that was far too easy to conceive.  I was 18 at the time.  Now I am almost 30, married my husband 2.5 years ago and we have been trying ever since the wedding!  It's crazy.  We did 3 rounds of IUI last spring and non of them worked which was so discouraging for me.  I am on day 24 of my whole 30 and this was kind of a last ditch effort for me...although I will continue the eating patterns after I am done with the exception of more freedom on my weekends.

I did a liver detox as well for the first half of my Whole 30.  It was all natural from the Natural Fertility Shop online...  That might be why i never experienced my Tiger Blood phase...  I am not counting on conceiving this cycle, but boy would that be nice.  It is so hard not to be discouraged when TTC.

Good Luck   :)

Thank you kelsola and good luck to you too!

Our daughter (2 years old) was conceived thourgh IUI (n°4), so I know it can work! Next round next month...fingers crossed!

• 2 months later...

I know that feeling it is pure torture no being pregnant when you so desperately want to be. I have one child and its been 5 years of trying for a 2nd with no luck im hoping going paleo will help me be healthier and help me to have another baby.

Archived