eating too many nuts

Hi all,

I am unhappy with the amount of nuts I have let creep into my diet. Usually hazelnuts or cashews. 

I know I am eating these out of boredom and they are food without brakes, I only really eat them at work as it gives me an excuse to go to the shop to buy something.

I really don't want to sabotage my whole 30 and weight loss through this behaviour, but it's getting out of control :(

any advice?  :(  particularly bad for someone like me who has a sensitive stomach and coeliac disease (hoping to do an AIP after this whole30)

I am better in the house (although getting a bit 'SWYPO' with cocoa powder, eek :( ) as I still live at home my mum buys the stuff in and I can't resist it. 

At work I always wander over to the shop *out of boredom* and go and buy nuts. Eeek.

Do you have a friend at work who can keep an eye on you and remind you whenever you start ambling towards the nuts? Sometimes, an external brake helps when one's internal brakes is not up to the job.

Herbal tea! Fantastic idea.

Unfortunately my friends think my whole 30 is strange enough as it is to help out lol!

Archived