Brewer5 and Kmlynne - We're in this Together! :)

Kmlynne

Brewer5, I'm sorry about Cookie too.  I get very attached to my animals and when it is time for them to say goodbye, well let's just say it is a very sad time.

Karen, I'm so sorry about the Thanksgiving situation.  I'm so happy you didn't cave.  I was just reading an article from a Whole30 email talking about relieving stress by deep breathing.  Sounds like you may have some upcoming stress as you deal with the situation.  Take time to breathe and let us know the outcome.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you both so much.  

I am sorry to post in a hurry but I wanted to say, Karen, I am SO proud of you for finding it in yourself to come to your senses and just go to bed!!!  You will be SO glad in the morning that you did.  ((Hugs))  It is in these little individual battles that we win the war!

Cookie passed away in the night.  Thankfully I got up before the kids, so I could wrap her up in a little blanket and try to make her look a little less... dead and stiff.  :(   So happy that she is no longer suffering, but so sad for us.  I have cried more than anyone!  And I don't know when the last time was I cried about anything.  If you had told me exactly 2 years ago that I would be this attached to a pet rat, I would have laughed and told you you were crazy!   :D

Karen, I hope your day is better today.  I was thinking of you last night after I posted, as I headed to bed, and what came to mind was -- again, another smoking comparison.  Whenever I would get the urge to smoke because of ____________, what immediately came to my mind next was "Smoking is not going to solve that problem.  All you are going to do is create another problem.  You'll still have the same problem, PLUS the problem of being addicted to smoking again."

It took me awhile to get to this point.  I have quit many times over the years.  But we really can re-train our thoughts... create new thinking patterns.  And it sounds like to me you have!  

Another mantra ~ingrained to my brain now~ is:  If smoking is so great, then why aren't you smoking?  You could easily use that and fill in the blank with any number of things:  If bingeing is so great, then why haven't I been bingeing?  If this works for you anything like it has worked for me, that will immediately bring images to you of how you feel after a binge:  Not happy, good, or fulfilled.  Disappointed, disgusted, and miserable.  

Anyway, I hope your day is better!  I will be thinking of you.  

Day 18

M1:  scrambled eggs (4), coconut oil/ghee

M2:  grilled chicken breast tenders, asparagus, sweet potato, ghee, a few strawberries

then:  decaf w/ coconut milk, canned pumpkin, egg yolk, pumpkin pie spice

M3:  canned chicken breast, bell peppers, onion, coconut oil/ghee, taco seasonings, sweet potato

Drinks:  1/2 caff coffee (16 oz), decaf (12 oz) with above ingredients, water.

Today has been an emotional day, and yes I wanted to do some emotional eating.  On top of our pet dying and all of the tears that went with that (off and on all day long for me!) -- I had a dr. appt. for a repeat pap test, which have been coming back abnormal every 6 months for about 2 years now.  I hate these appointments.  My anxiety kicks in for all kinds of doctor and dentist appointments -- let alone when I know something is wrong.  Having this appointment scheduled today all by itself was PLENTY -- add in the pet dying, and, well, I just did not have a good day.  I ended up taking some of my anxiety medication (Valium) -- which I rarely use and I hate how it makes me feel.  

I also went a long time between breakfast and lunch -- waiting to eat until after my appointment so my stomach was not upset -- and then of course, you know, the doctor has to leave you sitting there waiting with no pants on for 45 minutes...  grrrrrrrr.  Can't just be in and out.  Has to be long and delayed.  I hate going to the doctor.  Have I already mentioned that?   :D   So by the time I get home and get lunch fixed, I feel like I can -- and want to -- eat the entire house.  I also wanted coffee -- which, as you can see, I have been able to greatly reduce -- thank you Whole 30!  But I did not want to have caffeine that late in the day.  Not long ago, I wouldn't have thought twice about it.  Now, we are getting on a better schedule, and I do not want to mess that up!  So I went with the decaf, and I tried to make it a "fall" beverage with no sugar/sweetener of any kind.  Worked out pretty well, actually.

I will be glad to lay down my weary head tonight and sleep.  Looking forward to a fresh, new day tomorrow!

Okay, this was too good not to share.  I found a recipe for "Curry Spice Blend" (1 T curry powder, 1 T onion powder, 1 T paprika, 1/2 T cinnamon and 1 T sea salt).  I took pork chops, rubbed them with coconut oil, then rubbed them with the spice blend and grilled them in a grill pan.  I grilled asparagus at the same time in the same pan.  OMG was it yummy!  I made extra spice rub and put it in one of the spice jars you bought for me at Pensey's, Karen.  AWESOME!

My husband just grilled pork chops with this seasoning while I was doing my workout in the garage...

1)  Smelling food grilling during a workout was very motivating!  :D

2)  The meat turned out amazing!  I love having new things to try.  Especially things that aren't spicy -- my husband cannot handle spicy.  Thanks again!  We will definitelly be using this in the future, as well.

No heading today since I forgot what day I am on....  not that it really matters at this point....

Thank you both for checking on me :)  My day yesterday was both better and worse.

I started my day making breakfast and packing lunch for DD.  I very calmly told her that I expected her to be with me the friday and saturday after thanksgiving.  She very quietly said OK and went to school.  I havent see her yet since she is back with her dad.  

Then I went to work where things went rapidly went downhill.  I was on call for the floor - which meant that I was working as a postpartum nurse instead of as a NICU nurse.  Very much out of my comfort zone and the two of the moms were just a tiny bit more "sick" than I was used to.  On top of that, I also attended three deliveries as a NICU nurse and all three babies ended up in the ILN (level 2 NICU).  By the middle of the day, I had a bit of a meltdown (crying in the lounge, turned in my resignation to my manager).  Fortunately, my charge nurse took pity on me and took over my two moms (I sent my third home and kept my babies), the new babies that went to the NICU were doing ok, and my manager promptly threw my resignation in the trash can.  Guess I still have a job.  

After seconding guessing why I was having such a difficult day with the postpartum patients, I did get a little validation by the end of the shift.  Part of what I was second guessing is that the work isn't second nature to me.  I have not been in a position like that for over 10 years.  I know my babies.  I can take care of the sickest ones and it is "second nature".  I know what to do without having to actively think.  I process what the baby is showing me almost subconsciously.  When you are in a new field of nursing that you are not used to, nothing is second nature - you have to actively think about what is happening, and why.  It is a process.  A couple hours after my charge nurse took my patients she came to me and told me that they were not only a little sicker than I should have ideally had but that they were also difficult moms (passive aggressive, im the only patient types).  Made me feel a little bit better.

So, with a busy, overwhelming day I had breakfast as soon as I got into work, and then didn't eat until after I got home.  I did stop by and get chinese food on the way.  I just couldn't face an empty fridge - or another piece of broccoli.  I have paid for that today.  My soy allergy kicked in hard when I tried to eat this morning.  (Soy allergy manifests as GI - worst is the esophageal swelling and spasms - makes me feel like food gets "stuck" about half way down when I try to swallow.)  I didn't eat anything for breakfast today, but did take the time to seriously think about what I have been doing over the last two weeks.  A few days on, then a big excuse to go off.  A couple more good days, then a bad.  Despite more good than bad, I still dont feel as good as I did earlier this summer.    I took time to go through Well Fed, Well Fed 2, and Practical Paleo cookbooks.  I made a shopping list.  I planned to go grocery shopping after my staff meeting and get cooking today to fill my fridge.  No more excuses.  No more emotional eating - at least if I do, I will be compliant.  I also planned that when everything was cooking, I was going to go back through my pantry and purge the things that I had just moved to a "non-compliant" shelf earlier this summer.  (This didn't get done tonight as the staff meeting went much longer than expected - but is not on the agenda for tomorrow.)  So, I started cooking as soon as I hit the door this evening.  Bone broth in one crock pot.  Orange Braised Beef Shanks with sweet potato in the other crock pot.  Grilled chicken thighs cooked on the grill outside.  Taj Mahal Chicken cooked in the Dutch oven on the hot plate and just now went into the fridge.  I also made some mayonnaise and some russian dressing, as well as cooked sauerkraut for Ruben Rollups for lunches.  Whew.  Now it is almost 9pm and I am ready to hit my pillow!

Day 1

M1:  grilled chicken, frozen veggies

M2:  small bowl taj mahal chicken

Brewer5:

I was very sorry to hear about Cookie, and was thinking about you today and hoping that things were going better.  Doctors appointments can be very anxiety ridden, too.  Doctors don't bother me too much but I can't stand the dentist (practically have to be sedated to go).  I am glad to hear that you stayed strong and did what was good for you :)

Sondra:

I am going to have to try that curry rub soon!

Here's to tomorrow!

So, I started cooking as soon as I hit the door this evening.  Bone broth in one crock pot.  Orange Braised Beef Shanks with sweet potato in the other crock pot.  Grilled chicken thighs cooked on the grill outside.  Taj Mahal Chicken cooked in the Dutch oven on the hot plate and just now went into the fridge.  I also made some mayonnaise and some russian dressing, as well as cooked sauerkraut for Ruben Rollups for lunches.

THIS is the Karen I know and love.   :D  You are such an inspiration when you've found your groove.  I am sitting here at 10pm, just got home from being out rat shopping -- (no, have not made a purchase yet, but got the stuff to make a new cage for TWO) -- I have not had supper, and still need to get my kids to bed.  Whatever my supper ends up being -- it is not going to be exciting.  It will be very boring.  It will not have words like "braised" or "taj mahal" or "dutch oven".  LOL.   Man... {shaking my head}... can you just come live with me and teach me how to cook?   ;)

P.S.  So glad you still have a job!   :huh:

I am sitting here at 10pm, just got home from being out rat shopping -- (no, have not made a purchase yet, but got the stuff to make a new cage for TWO)

My DD had guinea pigs for many years. It's amazing how attached you can get to a small rodent :). We had started with one and added a second a couple of years later. It was always fun to hear them whistling to each other and running around playing. She had a huge cage that we had made for them the took over half her room. Looking forward to a picute when you get your new family members :)

Day 19 (yesterday)

M1:  scrambled eggs (4), kale, onion, coconout oil/ghee

M2:  canned chicken, bell peppers, onion, coconut oil/ghee, asparagus

M3:  (post-workout):  pork chop, sweet potato, broccoli, yellow squash, part of chicken breast, coconut oil/ghee

M4:  grilled chicken breast, onion, sweet potato, coconut oil/ghee, curry spice blend!   :D

Drinks:  1/2 caff coffee (28 oz), sparkling water, water.  (I really tried to go with just 14 oz. yesterday, and my brain seriously needed the extra caffeine to get focused and concentrate on school with the kids.)

Stayed up WAY too late last night, eating my late supper and watching a movie with husband.  We rarely get the kids to bed early enough for our movie not to end at a ridiculous hour.  I know better, yet I sat there on the couch and did it anyway.  I am sure I will pay for that today.  I feel a slight headache already.  About 6 hours of sleep... not enough.  I just have to remember not to let one bad decision turn into another and another.   ;)

Have a great day, ladies!

P.S.  Karen -- very cool that you've made your own cage, too.  We'll see how that turns out and YES, I will post pics!  We almost came home with 3 fancy rats last night, because we don't want to split up a group and just leave one sister there alone.  I am glad we came to our senses and decided to think things through a bit more!   This cage-building is going to take longer than we think, I expect.  Plus, three is like... three times what we had before.  lol

Day 20 

M1:  scrambled eggs (4), coconout oil/ghee

M2:  chicken breast tenders, onion, homemade taco seasoning, coconut oil/ghee, whole avocado

M3:  hard-boiled egg w/ mayo (while cooking):  burger, red potato, cauliflower, green bell pepper, onion, coconut oil/ghee, sweet potato

Drinks:  1/2 caff coffee (22 oz), lemon juice in hot water, water.

I am up WAY too late -- again -- so I will just leave it at that for tonight.  ;)

I am up WAY too late -- again -- so I will just leave it at that for tonight.   ;)

I am up way to late too!  It is 4 am and I will hopefully see my bed in about 4 hours.  Somehow I just can't say no.....

I didn't get enough sleep last night.  I am thinking it is a combination of the soy still bothering me and it being that "time".  Surprised me a bit - didn't really notice any of my normal "symptoms".  Anyway, I woke around 4 and finally fell back to sleep about 7 only to get up at 8 to get DS off to school.  I decided to spend the morning cleaning my kitchen - a deep deep clean.  The only thing I didn't get around to was cleaning the inside of the fridge because I had just filled it with food :)

The afternoon was spent going to the dump, stopping by work for my pi project, a quick stop at the chiropractor, dropped off some food at the food bank, and then went to the church to get some church work done.  Was glad to get to a church service- it had been over a week since I was able to attend (due to working too much).  After church, ran home to pack a couple meals, then laid down for about an hour before heading back into work.

Busy busy night at work.  Absolute craziness :)

M1:  omelete with asparagus, onion, mushrooms and guac

M2:  (for the life of me I can't remember what I had....  did I eat?  I really don't know)

M3:  taj mahal chicken

M4:  ruben roll ups

Oh, my goodness, just had to share this!  We happened to find a rescue organization about an hour away who had received an accidental litter of seven baby rats born in July.  I emailed them yesterday to see if they had two females left who were not spoken for -- and they do -- and they have already been spayed, which greatly reduces chance of tumors!  This costs hundreds of dollars per rat if we were to have it done on our own (which we could not have afforded to do, at all) -- but it is included as part of the adoption, and the fee for these two sweet girls is only $35.

We get to pick them up on Saturday and bring them home.  How adorable is this?!  :D  So excited!

post-44471-0-42119700-1411666814_thumb.j

Day 3

Home this morning a bit late and literally fell into the bed.  Slept until 1230 (3, count them, three hours).  Couldn't get back to sleep and finally got up to start my day.  AFter breakfast, headed out to the church to finish the work I didn't get done last night.  Went to a jewelry show (it was also at the church) this evening.  So hard to pass up the sausage dip and chips, but I had packed my dinner so was ok.  Home early and seriously thinking about just heading to bed.  

M1:  chicken thigh, banana

M2:  3 eggs scrambled with avocado oil

M3:  orange braised beef shanks with sweet potatos, pumpkin souffle with coconut butter

M4:  ruben roll ups

(3, count them, three hours).

Karen, you do realize you are like Wonder Woman, right?  I don't know how you do it!

Day 21

M1:  scrambled eggs (4), kale, ghee

M2:  tilapia, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, coconut oil/ghee

pre-workout:  tablespoon of MCT oil

post-workout:  canned pumpkin w/ cinnamon

M3:  canned chicken breast, variety of bell peppers, onion, homemade taco seasoning, sweet potato, ghee

Drinks:  1/2 caff coffee (18 oz), water.

Just exactly like my last Whole 30... most of the time, I feel like I can (and should) eat this way forever and ever.  Then there are those moments when something pops into my head, and I think "yeah, I will definitely have that again" (like popcorn at the movies).  Then there are things I find myself thinking about that I feel like I should never have again because it becomes an addiction for me.  Like ice cream.  Yes, I occasionally find myself dreaming of ice cream.  Then I remember that ice cream is like cigarettes used to be for me -- it just sets me up to want more.  Some might say this is just the sugar, but I don't think so.  I think it is the dairy/sugar combo.  Because I feel like I also have a problem with heavy cream in my coffee.  I ended up drinking SO much coffee every day in recent months, because I was addicted to the heavy cream.  My second attempt at a Whole 30 awhile ago was ruined by heavy cream.  That calls for some deep consideration, now that I am looking at it from a new angle.

So, just lots of thoughts and reflection going on still.  I don't care what the scale says at this point -- I feel better.  Physically and mentally, I feel like my health is in a better place now.  I don't want to lose that.  It has occurred to me that with my nutrition, it seems I take 2 steps forward -- which is awesome!  But I feel like I always take 1 step back.  So I think I am generally moving in the right direction... but I look back and think how much further I may be if I hadn't gotten distracted along the way.  You know?  I am honestly sort of pissed off that, at the time I was looking for excuses to eat junk, I found not one but TWO books that gave me excuses to eat junk.  And I paid money for them!  ...I'm sorry, but I don't care if I could be the leanest, most muscular woman in town -- if I don't have my health, then what do I really have?  So, if I am going to eat any junk from this point on -- it is not going to be because it is part of any "program" I am trying to follow.  Good Lord.   :rolleyes:  See?  It is only when we have broken free from an addiction, that we can look back and see it for the ugly thing it really was.

Karen, you do realize you are like Wonder Woman, right?  I don't know how you do it!.

Well, Wonder Woman I am not. If I were, I wouldn't fall off the wagon, binge, have fights with my kids, cry at the drop of a pin, wish for things that can never be..... All because I am tired (not just tired, but foggy headed, headache, nauseous, shot tempered, eye burning bone deep exhausted that you never let anyone see....).

Could I get another job? Sure. With the same pay? Probably not? 8 min from my house. Nope. Without losing the leave time I have built up? No.

So, I do it cause it is my reality right now.

Well, Wonder Woman I am not. If I were, I wouldn't fall off the wagon, binge, have fights with my kids, cry at the drop of a pin, wish for things that can never be..... All because I am tired (not just tired, but foggy headed, headache, nauseous, shot tempered, eye burning bone deep exhausted that you never let anyone see....).

Could I get another job? Sure. With the same pay? Probably not? 8 min from my house. Nope. Without losing the leave time I have built up? No.

So, I do it cause it is my reality right now.

Sorry, Karen.   :unsure:

I just got a call from the doctor's office that they want to take another "cone-shaped piece" of my cervix out to test it.  We just did this a year ago.  They call this a "colopscopy" which is just a nice way of saying "biopsy".  And I want to call them back and say: "Why don't you just remove the whole damn thing while you're in there?!"

Actually I just want to cry.  And scream.  And eat ice cream.  Which is not healthy food.  Which will not help if I have cervical cancer.  So I will just keep on truckin'.

Brewer5

I am so sorry to hear about your dr visit results.  Don't worry too much (I know - easier said than done).  The drs are probably being overly cautious.  My mom had the same issue - getting a biopsy every time they did a pap....  nothing ever came of it.  

You are Wonder Woman for being able to set aside the ice cream and continue on!  Emotions (especially worry, fear, anxiety) are such big triggers for poor eating, aren't they?   :rolleyes:

When is your follow up appointment?  I will keep you in prayer!

PS - I just read what I wrote last - about wonder woman?   Really - I accept it for the compliment it was and should have said "thank you!" and moved on.  This is what happens when you are tired - it all just spills out. :unsure:   Thanks for being there for me tho....

Are you all ready to bring the new babies home tomorrow?

Thanks, Karen, and no problem -- I knew you were just venting, so I decided to vent, too!   :)

My husband and oldest son have been working on a homemade cage, and yes I think they finally got it done tonight.  It is hilarious.  I will have to post a pic.  It looks like a GIANT bird feeder, because they made it using a hard plastic kiddie pool for the bottom, and one for the top, and chicken wire for the walls.  If you can picture that.  Hopefully the girls love it!  We are supposed to pick them up tomorrow.  Also making a big run to Costco and Trader Joe's.  It has been awhile, and I am really looking forward to stocking up.

Day 22

M1:  scrambled eggs (4), coconut oil/ghee

M2:  ground beef burger, asparagus, broccoli, onion, yellow squash, orange bell pepper, coconut oil, apple, (3) bitter apricot kernels

M3:  pulled pork, sweet potato, ghee, cinnamon

Drinks:  1/2 caff coffee (18 oz), cup of green tea, sparkling water, water.

In case you have not heard of bitter apricot kernels:  They are supposed to be good for prevention and treatment of cancer, rich in certain B-vitamins that we don't really get much of elsewhere.  BUT, they contain arsenic, so you can't just sit and munch on them all day long.   :D  The bag says no more than 3 per hour, no more than 10 per day total.  I had bought some for Cookie when she started developing tumors, and we tried to give her one every night.  Sometimes she would eat them and sometimes she wouldn't -- and now that I tried them today, I can't believe she ever ate them!  They are bitter, and I mean bitter.  I have never had anything quite like it.  The ones I had before were called "sweet" and they were completely different.  Anyway, you can guess why I decided to have three of them today after I got the call from the doctor.   :rolleyes:   And the apple -- that was just stress eating, plain and simple.  I was craving an apple, and by golly, I decided just to eat me an apple!  

Early football game again tomorrow.  Our Saturdays have been like "days that never end" since we have to get up and out of here so early.  Only two more of these games left, I think.  So I'd better go get the kids to bed now -- goodnight!

Day 4

I had just sat here and typed my log in between patients - little here, little there.....  I just got out of the OR, and my computer had shut down.  I had hit "copy" before I had left it, thinking that if it did shut down, I would be able to "paste" it back on...  didn't work.  So, here I go trying to type it all out again :)

Slept a glorious nine hours last night, and when I woke up still feeling tired, I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so I started my day.  I finally figured out how to get the light apart in my closet to get to the bulbs - they burned out months ago....  LOL, it really wasn't hard but I just couldn't bring myself to face it.  A trip to Lowes today, and I have light in my closet again!

While I was out, I met my mom and dad at costco.  A few things turned into a cart full.  Between my big grocery store run earlier this week and this costco run, my fridge is full!

Once I got home, I put away the groceries (this included repackaging the meats into smaller sizes to go in the fridge) and packed 9 meals for myself (working next three nights) and 2 lunches for DS (all day classes tomorrow and sunday).  All this was accomplished in 45 minutes.  It helped that all the food was prepared and waiting for me - all I had to do was put it in smaller containers.  

M1:  3 eggs scrambled in beef tallow (from the bone broth) - cup of bone broth

M2:  chicken salad (made with mixed dried fruit and walnuts, homemade mayo), 2 mini cukes

M3:  chocolate chili, sweet potato

M4: chicken leg quarter, sauteed asparagus and mushrooms (in avocado oil), beets, guac

Day 23

M1:  scrambled eggs, spinach, coconut oil/ghee

M2:  Five Guys double burger, tomato, lettuce, pickle

M3:   :rolleyes: 1/2 banana, proscuitto slices

M4:  leftover tilapia/vegetables, ground beef burger, red potato, ghee

Drinks:  1/2 caff coffee (18 oz), sparkling water, water.

I just want to say first of all that I ate three things yesterday after my phone call from the doctor, that I don't normally eat.  The apple, the apricot kernels, and the cup of green tea.  ONE of them (at least) messed up my stomach and it hasn't felt right since.  It is ok now, but it was upset almost all day while we were out traveling all over getting groceries and picking up babies.  I blame the apple.  I ate apples during my last Whole 30, but... I don't know.  My gut (ha.ha.) just tells me it is the apple.  I will avoid them for now, and experiment again with the green tea and the apricot kernels.  Preferably when I do not have plans to go places!

My M3 above is not really a meal, but trust me when I say it was the best I had available to me while driving in the car tonight, getting home later than I'd figured.  The thought of stopping at another Five Guys actually crossed my mind... and I decided that was ridiculous.  So 1/2 banana and a couple of slices of proscuitto had to suffice.  I encountered many cravings on the drive home.  I could have easily chowed down some Panda Express.  I could have easily stopped at Starbucks and gotten a "fall" beverage of some kind.  Heck, even Taco Bell started to sound good!   :o  Lol.  But I made it home just fine.  And I thought to myself, how easy it actually is to NOT do something, when you have your mind made up not to do it. 

The girls are home now and doing fine!  They will not slow down long enough for me to get any good pictures.  They are BUSY.  Which is great.  I hope they can stay healthy and active for a long time.  By the way, they are now known as Sugar & Spice.  :D

Day 5

Slept from 730 until 130, but was still tired during the afternoon, so I laid back down a 430 and slept another couple hours before heading back to work.  Tonight has been crazy busy. 

M1:  ruben rollups (this was during the couple hours I was awake)

M2:  chicken leg quarter, sauteed asparagus and mushrooms, beets

M3:  pumpkin souffle

Karen, did I see you post the recipe for pumpkin souffle here in this thread, or did I see someone else post it?  I think it sounds like something the kids would like... maybe me, too.   ;)

I have one child we really struggle to find breakfast options for.  He is tired of eggs, and he does NOT do well with fruit first thing in the morning.  So it's usually just meat + nuts or seeds.  He eats eggs sometimes, if I put potatoes in them.  Anyway, this sounds like a good thing to try sometime.

Brewer5, first of all, I love the names Sugar and Spice for your babies...really cute!  I have orange Tabbies, a male and a female I named Fred and Ginger.  Years ago I had two white fluffy cats I named Huggs and Kisses.  So yes, I loved the names you chose!

I want to say how proud I am of both you ladies.  You both are so busy doing life; every day brings obstacles, but you are dealing with those obstacles.  I am retired, but just evolved to a different set of stresses, a different set of obstacles.  Turns out it is never too late to change.  Like you, I am stronger also than I used to be.  I used to do whatever felt good.  Now I am more intentional with my eating.  It feels good.  So, thanks for the honesty of your posts.  Reading about your strengths and weaknesses  and accomplishments makes me feel connected to you guys with my own journey.  So, go out there and get 'em today!  Fight those inner fights with all your might!  I know I'm goin' try hard to be the healthiest I can be.  Like I said, it's never too late to begin again.

Archived