This is my second Whole 30, I completed my first one in Feb of this year.  So far my second time is a breeze...today is day 8 and I feel great!  I am not sleeping great yet, but I am dead set on making this Whole 30 even better than my first one so I ordered the magnesium Dallas and Melissa suggested.  I've got RX bars and primal pacs on their way.  I'm not tempted by anything I shouldn't have, which was my biggest issue round 1 (especially sweets).  My issue is the past 2 days I have had an upset, sore stomach the in the evenings as well as a lack of appetite.  Yesterday afternoon I didn't feel all that great and last night my stomach was sore all night long.  I waited to eat my breakfast this morning and as soon as I started eating it, my sore stomach came back.  I am eating LOTS.  Actually by my day 6 I was able to only eat the recommended 3 meals/day and honestly I am just becoming less and less hungry.  I am still doing crossfit 5 times a week too so I should be hungry should I not?  Any advice?  I am trying very hard to eat enough protein and fats and I feel pretty good about the balance of my consumption this time around.  Regardless of my lack of appetite, I am still eating regularly.  I should also note that my diet was pretty good before starting this, just more treats on the weekend and I am eating more while on my whole 30.

Okay let's troubleshoot here.  What are you eating?  Are you able to list a couple of days worth of meals here?  It will help us out trying to get the bottom of what might be troubling you.  Although having an upset stomach is pretty common early on.  We would hate for you to continue to be uncomfortable.

That being said you might find some digestive emnzymes might help, or some natural probiotics - saurkraut, kimchi, kombucha all have natural probiotics.  Go easy and introduce one at a time.  Don't go gangbusters and introduce them all at once. 

To help settle your stomach a bit I suggest ginger or mint teas.  I find they really help.  Also if you can start drinking some bone broth/ or bone broth based soup first thing in the morning - it will help you out here too.

Breakfast:  2 eggs, 1-2 piece (w30 compliant) bacon, 1/2 avocado (sometimes 1/2 cup sweet potato), 1 green tea

Lunch:  Left overs of dinner from the night before.  Yesterday was 2 salmon cakes (I was very full and that was all I could handle)

Supper:  Chicken casserole with lots of veggies and mashed sweet potato and a side of steamed asparagus (about 1 1/2 cup serving)

A few grapes after dinner and bone broth.

Every day is pretty much exactly like this so far.  I am drinking lots of water.  I've been drinking bone broth every day for the past 3-4 weeks, but at night time.  Maybe I should try those natural probiotics as well as a mint tea.  I never had stomach aches last time I did Whole 30 so it's kind of weird for me!  In general I suppose...I have a pretty tolerant stomach.

I am having a similar problem.  I am on day 14.  Doing well and being very compliant to the guidelines.  My stomach aches started on day 6.  Shortly after I eat my tummy hurts.  Yesterday I had cocoanut oil with veggies and 2 scrambled eggs topped with salsa.  I was out in the mountains and doing a hike.  My tummy hurt for a good 3 miles.  Finally I ate some homemade applesauce and the ache went away.  For lunch I had a spinach salad with chicken salad on top plus an apple.  Again the tummy ache returned.  A friend of mine said the first whole 30 she did, she had the same problem.  She wondered if it was getting use to the amount of protein.  I would not think that 2 eggs would be too much protein.  Any suggestions?

2 eggs is actually too little protein.  When you are using eggs as your protein you should eat the number of eggs that you can fit in one hand.  For me it's 4.  But very often I eat 2 eggs along with a handful of ground meat, or 2 sausages.

For me personally Avocadoes cause stomach cramps and bloating.  Actually they give me a food baby.

That being said your body could be adjusting to eating this way.  Hence why we recommend probiotics or digestive enzymes to help out.

so I ordered the magnesium Dallas and Melissa suggested.

Have you started taking this within the past few days? 

I tried taking Natural Calm recently (before this Whole 30), and it made my stomach hurt.  I felt like my stomach "was trying to eat itself".  It burned.  Felt acidic.  I've never had anything quite like it.

I assumed it was because I got the raspberry/lime flavor (or whatever it is), but maybe not?  If you have been taking it, try cutting it back out for a few days and see what you notice.  MINE stopped -- plain and simple.

Archived