Day 15 and feeling so tired!

smashinash3900

Last week I felt amazing. I had incredible energy the entire week. But yesterday I was exhausted. Had hardly any energy and felt completely burned out on my food. ( Please no more eggs!!) Today is day 15 and I still feel lethargic and my cravings are strong. Last night I dreamt of chocolate chip cookies and it was seriously the best dream I've ever had. I've wondered if I'm eating too much fruit and that's why my cravings for sweets are so strong.

Any suggestions??

How much fruit are you eating? It is an optional part of the program -- not a necessary one -- so the best way to know how it is affecting you is to take it out for at least a few days & see what you notice. See how you feel. Personally, I do better without it. It certainly won't hurt to remove it and see. You may find that your cravings for sweets are greatly reduced. Also, are you sure you are eating enough fat with each meal? A lot of times people do not consume enough fat... And this is a mistake. Often we crave sweet when we really need fat.

Archived