Flat Top Grill

Reneenz

Hey ya'll!  I will be starting My Whole 30 on October 20 and just getting prepared!  Are any of you familiar with the restaurant Flat Top Grill?  I can figure out pretty much everything I can and cannot have but am a bit unsure about the sauces.  Many of them are marked dairy free or gluten free but nothing really about sugar.  Anybody have experience here?

You would need to ask them for a specific list of sauce ingredients. 

At a casual glance at the menu I bet they many of the sauces have sugar. Some have peanuts, some look soy heavy. 

You could ask them to make yours with just olive oil but in order to avoid contamination with non compliant ingredients, they'd have to cook it separately as well. 

Looks risky to me :-(   Sorry. 

But its worth a call to them for sure. 

• 3 years later...

In my experience Flat Top has been very accommodating with my Whole30 needs. When I go in, I just select the shrimp and veggies of my choice, and ask the chef to use olive oil for cooking my food. Although olive oil is not out on the line with the other sauces, it can be requested. I also throw a marker into my bowl before cooking to denote that I have allergies so they cook my food in a separate are to prevent non-compliant ingredients from getting mixed in. 

Archived