severe stomach upset- Please help!

So, today is Day 4 for me, and I'm about ready to throw in the towel. Everything, and I mean *everything* I eat makes me sick to my stomach. Fruit, veggies, meat, broth, sweet potatoes, fats- you name it. It's getting to the point where I can barely function at my job or in day to day life. Even water triggers my feelings of nausea. This is just an unsustainable way to be for me. Any tips on how to make it better? Because at this point toast is sounding pretty good. And I can't afford to call out sick. :(.

sounds like you are ill. i had pretty severe gastro enteritis a few years back and all i could stomach was dry cold toast. even the smell of food made me puke.

jump off whole 30. get to the doctors and get yourself checked. I dont know how your diet was before but unles it was nothing but carbs and sweets i wouldnt expect the effects to be so extreme. Maybe spend a few weeks gradually increasing  your intake of compliant foods before attacking whole 30 again. But first step first its important to make sure you are well. 

Thanks, you guys. I was thinking the same thing but I didn't just want to give up if it was just the normal detox. I was eating fairly well before I started, so that seemed unlikely. I actually contacted my doctor and she advised the same thing. :( 

Archived