Anyone use Plan to Eat online meal planner?

Stoneveggies

Plan to Eat allows you to share recipes with friends. You can search for recipes tagged "Whole30". I found a few folks this morning searching the PTE discussion boards that had some. So cool-- I used their recipes to create my meal plan and shopping list for next week in about 10min!

Anyone here a PTE user and want to share compliant recipes??

I'm not familiar with this website, but I would suggest double and triple checking the recipes labeled Whole30 to ensure they are compliant with the program rules. History has shown that anything not on a Whole30 approved or reviewed website is suspect for non-compliance.

• 3 weeks later...

We just started using PTE this week - our biggest pitfall is failure to plan, followed closely by eating the same thing all the time, getting sick of them, and falling off the wagon.   Really impressed so far with the site and the way everything we need (recipes, plan, shopping list) is in one place.   We're hoping it'll help us fix both of our big problems.

For those of you on the fence, they run a 30 day free trial, and they're going to be doing a big Black Friday sale next week, so you can snag your annual membership for 50% (so, $19.50/year).

I'm not a big planner.   I do think about today's meals but I mix it all up on a whim.   I really can't follow someone's meal plans.   I don't eat anything all of the time.   I purposely try not to get into routines and ruts that make it a drudge rather than exciting.

Before bedtime, we loaded up our smoker.  We have tender pulled pork this morning.   Turkey, beef, chicken, fish, bison, elk....we surprise ourselves.   Bear is a master chef of  brisket, roasts, fish, chops and pulled pork.      Bear is out there in the middle of the night - basting, tweaking, perfuming up the western landscape....it wafts through the windows and down to the neighbors houses.

Archived