Bowel Movements

I am on day 14, I feel great and I am enjoying the program fully. That being said, I am still having some intermittent issues with loose movements. Is this normal? It's not a major issue but it's been on and off for about 5-6 days.

Any other experience or advice is appreciated.

• Administrators

Your body is definitely going to go through some adjustment, the extent of which is probably partially going to depend on what your diet was prior to Whole30.

Have you changed anything in the last 5-6 days that you weren't doing in the first few? More or less fruit? More or less fat?

Second the notion to post as much data on foods, fluids and timing as possible so that people can chime in with any tweaks or suggestions that might help.

In general I have eaten about the same balance of foods.  I have changed protein sources and such but nothing drastic.  Before the Whole 30 I was eating FAR too many processed carbohydrates.  And by FAR too many, I really mean it!  It was almost a default when I was on the run or in a hurry.  It wasn't really "bad" stuff when you look at the packaging initially but when you break down the refined sugars, processed grains and such, it's pretty obvious these "healthy" alternatives weren't very healthy at all!

I will log my food a little more closely over the next few days to see if there is anything co-related.  As I said, stuff is more or less the same.  I am a bit of a foodie at heart and love anything with any kind of spice so I've never had any issues with that.  Maybe it's just my body cleaning itself out!

Thanks!

Archived