Extremely hard time starting again

Let me first say- please don't judge me. I made it to day 24 and then went out to eat and went off plan. I lost weight and was feeling great but since day 24, last Sunday, it's been bad. I can't seem to get back on plan. The "I'll start tomorrow" has been all this week and i keep slipping. My sugar monster is worse than ever and my rock hard willpower is nothing anymore. I have an insane appetite and can't stop eating. Any advjse to help me kick these monsters and get back on track? Thank you I'm so disappointed in myself

No judgment here, so I'd suggest first starting with letting go of the judgment you're giving yourself.  ;) 

Give yourself the space to look at what's triggering you to eat off-plan food, and what's blocking or sabotaging your commitment to the program. Is there other stuff going on in your life at this time that's getting in way of your Whole30 success?

If you choose to take another crack at a full 30 days, craft some tactics to have in your toolkit keep you on track.

When you're ready, clean the slate and restart with one meal at a time.   

• Moderators

Let me first say- please don't judge me. I made it to day 24 and then went out to eat and went off plan. I lost weight and was feeling great but since day 24, last Sunday, it's been bad. I can't seem to get back on plan. The "I'll start tomorrow" has been all this week and i keep slipping. My sugar monster is worse than ever and my rock hard willpower is nothing anymore. I have an insane appetite and can't stop eating. Any advjse to help me kick these monsters and get back on track? Thank you I'm so disappointed in myself

• Moderators

Oh for crying out loud... my computer is out to get me.

Bigrig - This has happened to me as well... I've been living basically W30 for two years now but every once in a while I go off the rails and then it's REALLY hard to get back. I agree with GFChris, there's no need to pile on the judgement to yourself and certainly no one here is judging you.

What worked for me is to keep doing Day 1 until you get through it... every day is a new day to start again and persistence pays off. If you get halfway through Day 1 today, then tomorrow, try again... You've got to take the pressure off yourself and let it happen. There is lots of good advice on this forum as well for battling sugar dragons. Google Whole30 and Sugar Dragon and tons will come up.

Good luck! come back and let us know how you're doing!

Archived