Why am I so tired after eating?

I have been on the whole 30 for 2 months now and recently I have started to get very tired after breakfast and dinner. I have not done anything differently and basically eat the same thing. The only difference is recently I stopped eating so many eggs. I want to stop completely to see if it makes a difference in how I feel so I still have them on weekends.  Anyone have any ideas as to why I would all of a sudden be getting tired?

Breakfast - Protein - This week is 5 mini meatballs made with chicken and beef (spices, carrots, olives), about 1 cup of cooked spinach and 1 cup of cooked carrots. Tea with coconut milk.

Lunch is mostly the same - salad with salmon - lettuce, palm sized serving of salmon, 1/2 avocado, beets, a couple of olives, carrots, radishes, sprouts, lemon a little olive oil.

Dinner - Chicken, ground beef or fish, sweet potato every night with olive oil, veggies such as broccoli, kale, cauliflower.

I really eat the same thing most of the time because I cook on Sundays for the week.

Thanks for your help.

Archived