Day 10 and freaking out!

jdcjewels

I'm on day 10 (which is a miracle BTW).  I've been sooo careful. Tonight I had to make a coffee cake for an Easter Brunch at work tomorrow. Without thinking, didn't even cross my mind, I licked the batter off my finger!  I'm freaking out! Do I really have to start over?!?  I don't think I can do it if I have to start over.

I do think it's up to you. Personally, I wouldn't... b/c it was so little, and a mistake, and would be more demoralizing than it's worth. But I'm sure some would say otherwise. In the end it's your Whole30 so you do what feels right!

Thanks Lyrica!  I've been thinking the same as you.  I know that if I had to start over now that would be the end of it.  I think the benefits of just staying the course far out weigh that little miss-step.  Like you said it would just be so demoralizing.  Especially since it wasn't intentional in the least!  I could see having to start over if it was a conscience choice to cheat.  Thankfully I haven't had any sugar cravings from it.  That is huge!  If I did then I could also see staring over.

Thank you for all the advice!  I'm going to plow ahead!  :rolleyes:

Archived