did any of you success stories eat chia seed?

bbb13

I'm on day 5 and made some chia pudding with full fat canned milk, chia, and 1 T of cocoa powder. I like to have a little each morning with the tiniest bit of banana smooshed up into it. I just wondered if anyone else ate chia on a regular basis and still had significant weight loss. 

Is this all you're having for breakfast?

Chia seed pudding is SWYPO territory I'm afraid and off limits.

Stick to the recommendation of 1-2 palm sized pieces of protein, 1-3 cups of veggies, and 1-2 thumb sized pieces of fat (or a handful of olives, or some mayo....) x3 times a day, and then you'll start to see results - and remember Whole30 is about so much more than weight loss.

Jmcbn,

Thanks for replying. Yes, I know WHOLE30 is much more than weight loss, however I know I can accomplish both and want to make sure I'm doing things right. If that's considered SWYPO, I'll stop! It's so yummy though....  :) My breakfast everyday so far has been eggs, broccoli, avocado and a bit of that Chia seed pudding. Thanks for the tips!

MeadowLily, 

Thanks for your response! Yes I forgot the word COCONUT. hahahah! Had you worried there didn't I? full fat coconut milk. 

Archived