Di-Indol Methane prescribed by my doctor.

Sarah1313

My doctor prescribed Di-Indol Methane for me, which is an over the counter supplement.  I have searched everywhere to find this supplement, including online, and I cannot find any without incompliant ingredients.  Most have some form of soy as an active ingredient, so I am thinking that it will be impossible for me to take this supplement as it always includes soy.  I do not want to wait until after my whole 30 as I have 15 days left.  In one month I am getting my blood drawn, to see if I can stop taking my prescription medication, because of my new diet, and a few other supplements I am adding... all of which are compliant.  I am worried that if I wait, my bloodwork might not show the effects of this supplement yet.  Is it okay for me to take this as my doctor prescribed it?  The soy listed in the ingredients is "phosphatidyl (soy}

... will this effect my results? 

Maybe little? It does not matter, though: there is still very much to gain from the whole30. With existing health conditions, it might take longer to feel great, but you are taking steps in the right direction and that is so important. keep going!

Archived