I survived Texas Roadhouse!

idauria

I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and I managed to not only ignore the dinner rolls(which I normally do anyway since going wheat free) but I managed not to have a single peanut! The bucket was right next to me but I held my ground. For dinner I had a sirloin steak, half a sweet potato and steamed broccoli. I am so full right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to work at Texas Roadhouse and LoneStar steakhouse - you may want to request absolutely no seasoning on your steak (the season salt had sugar in it). The also have a small ladle of melted butter (or some sort of oil) they splash on the steak (and all the meats) before they bring it out to you so that it looks extra juicy. I'm not trying to rain on any parades - the steaks are really good plain off the grill! And perhaps they've changed their ways since I worked there ... you just might want to ask.

• 1 year later...

I used to work at Texas Roadhouse and LoneStar steakhouse - you may want to request absolutely no seasoning on your steak (the season salt had sugar in it). The also have a small ladle of melted butter (or some sort of oil) they splash on the steak (and all the meats) before they bring it out to you so that it looks extra juicy. I'm not trying to rain on any parades - the steaks are really good plain off the grill! And perhaps they've changed their ways since I worked there ... you just might want to ask.

Archived