Thai Kitchen Curry Paste

kruddock

I have just spent some time clearing out my cupboards of non-compliant foods which I never got around to doing (right now I'm on day 6) and I just noticed that "Thai Kitchen" yellow curry paste has soy oil as an ingredient which would be non-compliant. I nearly had a heart attack because I used the same brand in my chili but it was the red curry paste. I'm soooo glad, it doesn't have soy oil in it, it is totally Whole30 compliant! I just wanted to point this out in case anyone would like to know, but it so reinforces how important it is to check labels people, it's okay to second guess yourself, as a matter a fact, I insist!

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely using individual spices with coconut milk is a lot safer but its nice to have a quick alternative and especially if you are not sure on which spices to use and I like their blends, especially the Red Curry which is totally compliant, I have yet to try the Green Curry but it smells nice.

I would love to do curry dishes again but I can't seem to find any totally compliant curry pastes not even at Trader Joes.  Any tips on where I can find it?

You can go on the Thai Kitchen website and click on Thai Kitchen U.S. and find all the stores that carry their products on their website.

Archived