Need some feedback on my day

• Administrators

Are these broken up into meals? I assume that you are not doing this as a vegetarian due to the chicken thigh, but where is the protein in your meals?

I recommend you review our meal template (linked below) and get to composing your meals to meet it.

Pre workout should be protein and fat (not carbs) and post workout (which you don't show) should be lean protein and starchy veggie.

It would be helpful if you could also list portions, did you only have the one chicken thigh? How big was the salad, did you have any protein or fat on it? Were the banana & tangerine between your meals? More importantly, what day are you on and how are you feeling? I suspect not that awesome?

I'm on day 16. Today was my best day? Yes, dinner was mostly protein. I'm kind of protein'd out. Thanks for the template. I've been compliant food wise but I guess not following the plan if that makes sense.

Lady Shanny will fix you right up.  This was your best day.   14 more days.   Let these next two weeks be your protein, vegetable and fat weeks.  Then you'll come screaming around that corner in your race car on two wheels...running on jet fuel. 

Archived