Day 14 and still tired

pfindling

Obvious question but are you getting enough sleep?

Husband & I are on Day 10.. He is bouncing off the walls! But he is sleeping like a baby for a minimum 8 hours.

I feel really good except I'm so tired I can barely think.. mine is purely lack of sleep.. I'm finding all the cooking difficult with my schedule.

I desperately need a good nights sleep.. I feel like the magic is a good 40 winks away..

• Moderators

If you feel full after a meal, but feel hungry soon after, the problem may be meals that do not include enough fat and/or protein. Are you eating at least a palm-size portion of protein with each meal and a thumb-size portion of fat? You might need to add a little more protein and fat to keep you comfortable after meals 4 to 5 hours.

Elise is right about the importance of enough sleep. Also, not eating enough overall can make you tired. Another possibility is not eating enough starchy carbs like sweet potato or butternut squash. Especially if you are active, you need sweet potato, or pumpkin, or something similar.

Thanks Tom

I'm having at least one of those vegies with each meal, so I'm pretty sure I'm doing that part correctly.

I had a great nights sleep last night.. I still owe a little to the sleep bank but definitely thinking clearer today. Tonight is yoga night, I always sleep well after it :)

Archived