Taking off the training wheels-planning first reintro

jsunnen

Whole 30 D33. Have been afraid to reintroduce anything. I like the way I feel!

Going to visit my daughter for parents weekend at school and she has requested Mellow Mushroom pizza and sushi. Fortunately, MM has a great build your own salad option. I will take my own dressing or use O&V. Think I'm going to try the sushi though as my first reintro. I'm guessing no salad with ginger dressing, no miso soup and take my own coconut aminos. I usually get a spicy tuna roll (yes, with all that glorious spicy mayo). Think I'll swap for plain tuna roll and 4 nigiri. (I just can't handle sashimi, although to be fair haven't tried it since I began Whole30). Anything I'm forgetting? I know I'm being a baby but I'm Trying to be prepared.

Thanks in advance!

Yay! Weekend was a success. Found a cucumber wrapped riceless roll do had that with 2 pcs nigiri and 2 pcs of my daughters yummy yummy roll which was like dessert. Managed to stay compliant at the hotel brekkie and the zoo and the only thing I had Sat night off road was 5 tortilla chips at Tequila Cowboys in Nashville. Only offload splurge today was about a tsp of Italian dressing with my magnificent salad at Magic Mushroom Pizza. I am taking this slowly boys and girls and I feel so empowered!!

Yay! Weekend was a success. Found a cucumber wrapped riceless roll do had that with 2 pcs nigiri and 2 pcs of my daughters yummy yummy roll which was like dessert. Managed to stay compliant at the hotel brekkie and the zoo and the only thing I had Sat night off road was 5 tortilla chips at Tequila Cowboys in Nashville. Only offload splurge today was about a tsp of Italian dressing with my magnificent salad at Magic Mushroom Pizza. I am taking this slowly boys and girls and I feel so empowered!!

Yay! Good for you. I was going to suggest a Naruto Roll (that goofy cuke on the outside thing). So yummy!! Glad you found one. Are you going tadd things back one at a time like D/M suggest? Makes more sense to me than just winging it.

Yes! That's why the things I did I just did bits of things. As little as i ate of each thing i didnt wxpect any noticeable differences. After a few days of back to whole30 I'll start with dairy and add a lot in through the day per protocol.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Archived