Kjb post Whole 30

violetta

Tried a very small bit of peanut sauce but frustrated because I just can't tell, no immediate reaction but terrible RLS at night, I had been messing with the dosage but I took a regular amount last night.  It seemed like I had taken no meds though.  Lots of aching in the morning but had a very hard yoga class yesterday and that could have done it.  So, equivocal findings.  I guess I will just try to not eat it at all and if i inadvertently get some I can check again.  My tongue has been pretty sore though since the hot peanut sauce.  I had no indigestion last night though which was great, the prilosec is finally working I guess.  Will start protonics on Tuesday.  I really want to not take it but have to do the endoscopy first.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My stomach is finally healed enough to go back on a Whole 30 after getting the FDGuard started, no prilosec and it works great.  Sometimes there is a little break through stomach pain but this won't be a complete whole 30 because I will be occasionally taking liquid maalox which has sorbitol but everything else will be mostly compliant.  Oh and maple syrup in my tea.  But I have discovered that if I vary much more than that, that the gas, bloating and pain come back.  So...onward.  I have seriously upped the magnesium too, took 1000 mgs last night and that barely got me regular again, the FD is a pretty powerful drug that causes constipation but the magnesium does work.

Archived