Share your New Years Eve Survival Plan with Me

OldLady

I'm not one to typically forgo a party. I want some ideas on how to stay on track when everyone else is.... Well, everyone else is NOT on a whole30 program. So far, I've creeped on a few blogs and I read somewhere that someone brought a beautiful salad to share with the guest, but also brought a portion of chicken to add to her salad to make it a meal! Brilliant! Anybody have ideas I can poach?

Thanks!

Drinking sparkling water (Perrier or San Pellegrino) with a twist of lemon or lime; garnish with olives.

Make your own (compliant) deviled eggs to share on a platter.  Bring a big tray of cut-up vegetables in case you get the munchies.  You can even make a homemade mayo-based dip!

Google Whole30 apps - wrapping compliant prosciutto or bacon around just about anything is sure to be a winner (think melon cubes or stuffed dates if you can handle eating dates without going sugar crazy).  Find some unsalted, dry-roasted macadamia nuts.

Good luck!  Let us know how it goes!

I always go for the Thrilla from Manila,  no vanilla, but the ultimate appetite killa for SWYPO's, SWIPE'O's and every garden variety of temptation.  

Ready?  It's MacNut Oil.   Oh, yeah.  Before I go anywhere, I have a couple shooters of  MacNut Oil.  Straight back out of the bottle or in a cuppa green tea.  Works every cotton pickin' time. MacNut Oil smoothes everything out and it takes away fake mind hunger...cravings.

It's liquid gold.

k2-_6e9637b9-d44b-4c9c-b99f-1572e5e1cbf5

When you get to the party, you're happy awareness has already kicked in.  You can go for the proteins and vege. Hopefully, there's something there besides potato chips,  crackers and cheese.

Thank you all so much!! I am armed and prepared with many of your suggestions. I couldn't find the Mac oil, but I am bringing a tray of deviled eggs, and an "olive platter". I packed some San pelligrino on ice with the citrus wedges. Drinking that stuff makes me feel like royalty! Thanks again!

Archived