Not a fish eater, but need meal plans

Heather Lynn

I love how there is one week of meals planned out for you in the book, where you reuse ingredients to keep costs down. But, I am not a fish eater. I need a NON seafood guide to help me out while I adjust. Is there any such thing out there? I would love to follow a set plan for a while. I've done emeals before, but I am not sure they are compliant even if paleo.

I think you will be hard pressed to find a Whole30 meal plan that someone else has created that is seafood free. There are plenty of meal plans out there though if you search for it.

How many people are you cooking for? What's worked for me (my husband doesn't eat what I eat) is to come up with two meal plans and alternate days. This keeps costs down while still adding a little variety and it minimizes cooking and planning. Learning to plan is an important part of making this a sustainable lifestyle long term. Keep it simple and you will soon find it comes much more naturally.

Keep it simple. Like Laura said, sub something like chicken for the fish. Take a look at some of your families favorite meals and make them compliant. Hamburgers? Get rid of the bun, eat them like a steak and dip in your favorite compliant dressings with veggies on the side. Wrap in lettuce or cabbage leaves. Keeping some meals as close to what your family likes without swypo will help with some of the pickiness. 

Archived