Going through the process!!

Merci

I started on October 1st, yesterday.

I guess I am going by the timeline because yesterday wasn't too hard. I am not feeling hungover today (day 2,) except maybe a bit of a sour stomach, but no headaches (yet and I hope I don't!!)

I pre-made lunch and to be honest, I'm not really excited about it :-/ (tuna salad, which isn't my fave.)

Had a yummy breakfast, but am sort of feeling that I need something else, I am full though.

I am fully committed to this 30 days.

Good luck to you! Yeah I went thru the I need something else feeling. I think that's just more of a mental adjustment that goes away in time. Wait 20 minutes and your brain catches up. As long as you know you ate your protein, veggies and fat you are golden. I found that during day 3-5 I experienced the fog on one day then had a headache on another. But after that pretty good with the occasional ho hum day. (A day where I felt lazy about preparing my meals). I just kept plugging away even if preparing was just opening a can of tuna and mashing avocado and chives into it with a side of baby carrots. Keep the faith you can do it!

I am on da 30 of my 2nd Whole 30 and I have really fine tuned my diet and goals. That's why I am going to continue cause I don't want to wake the sugar dragon.

I find drinking water helps when I feel the need to eat but know that I'm not hungry.

I suggest brainstorming some lunch ideas that you are happy with because you will want to like the foods you are eating since you are giving up foods. For me, I have to want the food on my plate or the temptation to go offtrack is strong. Some good planning and prep will make your W30 much better. Best of luck to you!

Thanks guys, I did get a headache today :-/ but I know it's a good thing. I had a really nice dinner (labor intensive though) and it satisfied me. Meat, veggies and fats. I had the tuna salad, and it was really good, but not satisfying. I also had almonds. I am getting the hang of this. Now I have some really yummy leftovers for tomorrow!

Leftovers are always key for me. I almost always have leftover dinner for lunch the next day. I happen to love tunafish made with high quality tuna and home made mayo, but not all the time. It's easier if you can find a way to really relish every meal that you make for yourself..especially at first.

I have been perusing recipe books and coming up with yummy things to make. I have to use what I have now though. I did have nice leftovers today so far, and I am making breakfast for dinner tonight. My daughter is at her dad's so I can make something with peppers, lol (she hates them)

The one thing I feel like doing is snacking. I feel like I need to but I know we are not supposed to. I have some raspberries that are calling my name. And the cashews, well they are always calling my name!

Archived