Starting over 10/3

Kate LeKites

I read over the W30 rules the other day and realized I was mistaken in thinking grass-fed butter and the occasional glass of juice was acceptable...so I'm starting over. I don't feel badly about it since it was a misunderstanding rather than a conscious cheat. Since I was planning on extending my W30 anyway, it doesn't really feel like an extension of the program. I WAS tempted to have ice cream last night--you know, since I was starting over anyway--but I stayed strong!

I am starting over again too..I didn't plan well yesterday and ended up eating way too many almonds and raisins. Plus my daily emails have today as my Day 1. Figure it can't hurt to go into November anyway...I need all the help I can get to avoid eating my kids' chocolate (again!) this year.

Let me know if you would like to be accountability buddies. So far so good for me today. I was still a little lighting breakfast so I am having coffee with coconut milk to tide me over until lunch.

Sure, I'll take a buddy! I got the Day 0 email yesterday, but didn't get the Day 1 today. Had a good day though. I feel like this is helping me realize it's not worth it to eat crappy chocolate just for the sake of eating chocolate, so I think I'll be safe from the Halloween candy. I'm actually kind of excited to make my own little Thanksgiving meal to bring to the in-laws' house. I'm doing okay with creating satisfying meals, but I think I need to stretch my time between meals a little more. I ate breakfast way too late this morning and I think it threw me off. The other thing I really need to work on is consistent exercise.

Archived