Success story problem

eclaire

I just posted in success stories.  My entry was reaalllyy long and  I think there's a problem with it.  I can't click on the link and open the entry.  I also posted a duplicate entry.  Can one of the mods delete them and I'll edit the post down a bit and try again?  I'm assuming it's due to length and not another technical issue.

• Administrators

Ya, that's weird, it doesn't work for me either, neither of the posts do.

I've deleted both entries from the main page. I imagine there is a character limit although I'm not sure what it is. Maybe try breaking your write up into a couple different posts within your new thread?

This new program appears to have a 15 min time limit.  Regardless if it's a post or a message, after 15 minutes I time out while typing and my log in is deleted.   Now I copy copy smiley and paste everything, as 15 min tops seems to be the max time allowed to write. Then I  start over from scratch. It's like the carwash, only there's no place for me to put another quarter in.   

I ran a test today.   If you think and type for longer than 15 min., the program will not let you save your post at all. You're timed out.  So I copy and paste that post,  relog back in and paste it.  Then it saves and posts it.  I've been doing this since the swap-over. 

I can't open eclaire's success story today, either. 

Archived