Can't do the Coconut Milk, alternatives?

MtnRunner

So if anyone lives close to me I can give you the other can I bought. All that is in it is coconut and water so it was a pretty good score, but should have figured since I'm not the biggest coconut fan. I just don't like it and I am fine with drinking my coffee black. If anyone knows of other alternatives pass them along otherwise my morning coffee got even simpler.

To be honest, I think black coffee is the easiest and it definitely means if you're out you can still enjoy a coffee without any worries. At the beginning of my W30, I ordered 6 cans of compliant coconut milk as everyone seemed to be raving about. I'm now on day 33 and I still have the selfsame six cans unopened in my cupboard. I've just never really come across anything I wanted to add them to :(

Yeah, I use coconut milk for all sorts of things, but coffee is not one of them. I just don't like it that way. When I did my Whole30, I just drank the coffee black (I would drink it out of a travel mug with a lid at first so that I wasn't swayed by the dark color!). The FIRST thing I tried on day 31 (or 32?) was coffee with cream and it was NASTY. Now, months later, I still drink it black. Go figure. ;)

That's what I figured, I could use it for something else. I would only occasionally add half and half to coffee before so not sure why I thought it was a good idea. It was the stevia and fake sugars I really needed to get rid of and soooo glad I did. Someone made a post about coconut milk controlling her appetite but I don't notice a difference. Plus since I'm already pretty small I'm just looking for extra compliant calories so I don't drop more weight.

Thanks for the replies ya'll, happy Friday!

Archived