100% cacao bar?

Rockinred

Hi, I'm doing my first whole 30 and I'm trying to prepare for Halloween--I'm nervous.  I've never made it through Halloween without eating candy.  Every year I attempt to avoid the candy but I never succeed.  I found this bar and I thought I'd let this be what I eat while everyone's eating their candy, but is that just a paleo pancake?  I'd love to hear your opinions.  Thank you!

Angie

IMG_4794.JPG

IMG_4795.JPG

• Moderators

Nope, definitely not.  You CAN get through Halloween without eating cheap, waxy, always around, never worth it candy because you're worth more than a clump of sugar and chemicals in a plastic wrapper.

And if, after you're done, you still think you want the halloween candy, it'll be on sale ;)

• Moderators

Also, try and change your self talk... ditch the 'never made it through' and change it to 'This year is the first year I'll not be eating Halloween candy because I decided to do a Whole30'  and then if you need to, list the reasons why you chose to do the whole30 and know those are more important than seconds with a cheap candy bar

Archived