Day 8 blues

Zengirl

After feeling great the past few days, today I am sleepy, irritable and headache-y. I really hope it passes soon because I do not feel well. This is my worst day yet and even more so because it was so unexpected.  I am skipping working out, which I hate doing. 

I know this all just means that my body and metabolism are changing, but I really hope I  feel better soon.

My Day 8 was full of energy but the next few days, I felt like I was hit with a truck, sleepy and tired.  I pushed through with all my workouts, then did a small hike on day 14 (which was so much harder than usual).  Today is Day 16 for me, I still don't feel like working out and my brain is all foggy...

How much fruits are you guys consuming?  I've got NO sugar cravings at all now and I have 130grams of frozen banana a few times a week but that's it.  All other forms of sugar comes from my squash and pumpkin etc...

Just wondering if natural sugar consumption has anything to do with it?! <_<

• Moderators
1 hour ago, saraip said:

have 130grams of frozen banana a few times a week but that's it. 

I have a question about this... why are you weighing frozen banana down to the gram? We discourage weighing and counting in this way, but just wondering if there's a reason behind it.  Also, while straight up frozen banana chunks are fine, blending them into an 'ice cream' type substance isn't so hopefully that's not what you're doing? :)

I used to weigh my food, use a certain container, and I still keep my fruit portions that way.  Not sure why I freeze my fruits but I've always preferred them that way, frozen grapes, berries, pineapple, etc etc... I don't blend them to make nice cream.

Archived