I finished my Whole 30 about 5 days ago but I haven't started my reintroduction because I have been trying to figure out the best way to approach it. I am wondering if anyone has broken down the categories even more than the book/website suggests. For example, legumes -- I thought about using a day to check black beans and chickpeas then returning to eat Whole 30 for a few days. Then I would introduce peanuts. Wait a few days with compliant Whole 30 meals, and then finally reintroduce soy sauce/soy products. I am interested in completing a reintroduction like this because it might truly pinpoint food sensitivities, but I am also worried that this might drag out reintroduction longer than it should be. I know that this is my reintroduction and I should be able to make it how I want it to be, I'm just looking to see if anyone else has completed their reintroduction this way and found it to be useful or not.

Thanks in advance!

Some people do what is called a "slow roll" reintro, where weeks may go by before a given type of food is reintroduced.  You might want to do common sneaky stuff first like soy, gluten, and carageenan since if you are not watching labels like a hawk they are more likely to show up unnoticed.

Archived