day23-24, bad headache

Guys, headaches at this stage are not normal - especially if they'd gone.

If you're certain your meals are well composed then check your water & salt intake, check you're getting enough fat, and then also consider that not every ache or pain will stem from your diet.... Are you getting enough sleep? If you're female where are you in your cycle? Could you be sensitive to someone's aftershave/perfume (this can be a trigger for many)? Are you stressed? Getting in plenty of healthy movement throughout the day?

It may start with food, but it doesn't end there ;)

If you're NOT certain your meals are well composed feel free to post a few days worth of what you've been eating here and we'll be glad to take a look.

1 hour ago, jmcbn said:

Guys, headaches at this stage are not normal - especially if they'd gone.

If you're certain your meals are well composed then check your water & salt intake, check you're getting enough fat, and then also consider that not every ache or pain will stem from your diet.... Are you getting enough sleep? If you're female where are you in your cycle? Could you be sensitive to someone's aftershave/perfume (this can be a trigger for many)? Are you stressed? Getting in plenty of healthy movement throughout the day?

It may start with food, but it doesn't end there ;)

If you're NOT certain your meals are well composed feel free to post a few days worth of what you've been eating here and we'll be glad to take a look.

thank you! perhaps it is hormones for me...and I have had a sore throat so maybe a virus is rumbling.

I'm on day 30 (yay me), but i've had a mild migraine on and off for the last 2 weeks.   I haven't had one in a year, which is huge for me because, I've had chronic ones my whole life.  They stopped when i got an IUD.  I'm wondering if Whole30 causes a hormonal shift that could be triggering?  Or lack of magnesium?  

16 hours ago, LaurenK79 said:

I'm on day 30 (yay me), but i've had a mild migraine on and off for the last 2 weeks.   I haven't had one in a year, which is huge for me because, I've had chronic ones my whole life.  They stopped when i got an IUD.  I'm wondering if Whole30 causes a hormonal shift that could be triggering?  Or lack of magnesium?  

i do think mine was linked to hormones :)

Archived