Headaches

kendra.rapien

• Moderators

Some people have headaches during the first week. I felt sluggish and my stomach was distressed, but never had headaches. If the headaches are part of your detox, they should pass with the first week.

Be sure to eat plenty and drink lots of water. Some people get headaches if they don't eat enough and dehydration can cause problems too.

I had headaches for a few days, around days 2-6 if I remember correctly. They were intense, covered my entire head, lasted all day, and of course I didn't take any Advil like I normally would have in the past. They made working really, really fun and productive for those few days (Not). But then one morning it had magically disappeared and I felt much, much better overall.

Thank you for this! I am on Day 4 and my headaches started on Day 2. I raced yesterday and felt awful and sluggish but the head pain is what pushed me over the edge. I am still in the midst of it and at the office so today has been "fun". Your posts give me hope as I have a big race weekend in 5 days. ha! :-)

• 3 weeks later...

I had headaches in the first week - I'm a regular sufferer anyway but I'm positive these were due to my body adjusting to the changes, especially the sugar deprivation. Take painkillers if needed, make sure you're getting enough water and I'm sure they will pass.

Archived