Do I start over?

I am on day 21. Tonight when I walked away from my sautéing broccoli my husband used the spoon I was using to stir a rice dish he was making, he made sure no rice was on the spoon when he put it back. I stirred my broccoli with it when I got back and tasted some. Then he told me. His rice dish had coconut aminos and butter in it. Does the butter touching the spoon, then the spoon touching my broccoli mean I have to start over?? 

32 minutes ago, ThreeBlondeKids said:

I am on day 21. Tonight when I walked away from my sautéing broccoli my husband used the spoon I was using to stir a rice dish he was making, he made sure no rice was on the spoon when he put it back. I stirred my broccoli with it when I got back and tasted some. Then he told me. His rice dish had coconut aminos and butter in it. Does the butter touching the spoon, then the spoon touching my broccoli mean I have to start over?? 

I vote "no.":)

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, ThreeBlondeKids said:

No, I think a direction to start over would be a pretty big stretch unless you knew you were extremely sensitive to dairy... onward.

Archived