Starting June 19th

Aurora Blue

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Miss Kitty said:

Signing off!   First W30 in the books!   Bye everyone.  Blessings on your journey!

@SugarcubeOD    Quick 'Reintroduction' question:  We receive a W30 daily email.   The email today suggested starting with our first reintro Food as "Dairy".  Our W30 books suggest "Legumes"??  

I'm not sure what precipitates the recommendations on what to start with... you can start with whatever you like that is most appealing to you.  Dairy is often done first by people so they can have cream in the coffee... I never reintro'd legumes because I never ate them to begin with (do not like), so I only ever did peanut butter... you choose what is most important to you :)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preparing my last meal of round 1!  This feels quite monumental for me. Although I've struggled with some foods this has totally changed my view of food and what, when and where to eat and I'm going to work hard to keep that mindset because I already feel like I've gained some food freedom and even if that's the only gain then that is awesome! 

Thanks for your company everyone, hope you're reintroduction go well :D

Archived